Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DLC question and general worry

Maiels12
Maiels12
Soul Shriven
I recently subscribed to the ESO plus Membership and I actually forgot I have the steam version. I did receive all the Eso Plus upgrades in-game but how do i receive the DLC? My worry is to not receive them because I did not buy the membership through Steam. is there any way to access the DLC?
  • Jinazai
    Jinazai
    ✭✭✭
    Maiels12 wrote: »
    I recently subscribed to the ESO plus Membership and I actually forgot I have the steam version. I did receive all the Eso Plus upgrades in-game but how do i receive the DLC? My worry is to not receive them because I did not buy the membership through Steam. is there any way to access the DLC?

You should now be able to travel to all dlc areas. You wont own the dlc's though.
    If i can endure the inane prattle in chat, I can survive your assuredly erudite eluciations. Proceed.
  • Maiels12
    Maiels12
    Soul Shriven
    Jinazai wrote: »
    Maiels12 wrote: »

You should now be able to travel to all dlc areas. You wont own the dlc's though.

Ohh I actually can do that. I guess it works then. Thank you!
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Also, you should see all the DLCs as unlocked via ESO+ in the Collections window under Stories/DLC.