The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a guild that’s LGBTQ friendly

Askray
Askray
✭✭
Hello there! Let me get to the point of this post - My husband and I are looking for a guild that’s LGBTQ friendly, is social, helps newbies (I was in beta, and we do play... We made it past level 10! Lol), and Casual (We like to play at our own pace. We aren’t in it for the grind, we want to play for the fun of the game). We will help where we can, and he wants to get into crafting while I do want to try... I normally leave it to him for the crafting lol.

If you’re willing to put up with us, by all means send me a message in game, on here, or my personal account on twitter.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. :smiley:
creator of the ESO Dev Tracker.

I also have my own twitter at https://twitter.com/askray if you care.
  • Raina
    Raina
    I have a social support guild called the lonely adventures meant for people with anxiety, depression, and other unhappy life situations. We are very lgbt friendly. Have active discord and good members. Let me know if you're interested.
  • SlippyCheeze
    SlippyCheeze
    ✭✭✭
    Unburdened Raiders is, to quote, "We are primarily an LGBTQ+ social guild that is also very much ALLY Friendly." Folks do trials, dungeons, all that sort of jazz, but it isn't specifically focused on them.

Plus, you get to read my comments in guild chat, which has to be a bonus, right?

The Chimera Syndicate is another similarly oriented guild; I'd also be happy to recommend them. I actually joined up after seeing them advertise is zone chat, but found that two social guilds was more than I wanted to follow.

Chimera Syndicate do seem to do a bit more organized trial and dungeon stuff than Unburdened Raiders do, but otherwise they are relatively similar. They also use more modern tools (eg: guilded, discord) in places. So, if that matters a lot to you, they might be a better choice.

I'd certainly not hesitate to return, I just literally didn't have time to pay attention to the people in both. :)

Hope that helps you, and anyone else looking for a similar environment where you can be confident that you won't have people being all thing because you are non-cis, or non-het, and where the solution won't be to point at you as the cause of drama.

(You also will never find people being all thing because you are cis, or het. As you might imagine, the only requirement is to be respectful of everyone, and their own selves.)