The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are EU BGs broken in the evening?

Zer0oo
Zer0oo
✭✭✭✭✭
Lately it seems to be impossible for me or my friends to get into a Battleground match in the evening EU time(20-24 MESZ).It works OK during the day or extrem late but not prime time evening . I tried to get in for 1h hour but always getting just this stupid error message.

This poll is just for PC EU and is not about high MMR but about the GRP-tool not working right.

Can someone else actual get in a match without getting spammed by "someone declined.."?
Edited by Zer0oo on August 22, 2018 9:49PM
Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
- Update 23

Are EU BGs broken in the evening? 45 votes

Yes, i can get in without problems
2%
a_u_s_t_y 1 vote
Yes, i can get in after some time and moderate F spam
20%
AnethumLarianaFake RemedySqueaky_CleanMondiniruikkarikunhuschdeguddzjeCzarnyyMoonsorrow 9 votes
Yes, i can get in but only with luck(1 match per hour) and i am tired of spamming F
40%
YusufSotha_SilDimentiy47DDukeMojomonkeymanxNerosLadyNalcaryaKomputerheldStereoLizrudvilKaiDynastyKikkeLeechedDas_CoNavrastodoketeValabrogStamWhipCultist 18 votes
No, i just gave up
37%
moutonraistin87LobotrondtsharplesLifecode666AphexiosLethalTigerZer0ooNox_NoirFakeFoxSilverPawsATomiX96FantasmagorFiktiusDosuulPouletRicooxygen_thief 17 votes
  • Nox_Noir
    Nox_Noir
    ✭✭✭✭
  • Fake Remedy
    Fake Remedy
    ✭✭✭
    Nox_Noir wrote: »
    r0jSpuf.gif

i am stealing that xD

i'm getting games solo (just about) but can't group with others in an MMORPG because the queue system is design that way.

Fake Remedy

yt. Fake_Remedy
    twitch. Fake_Remedy
    discord. fake_remedy#3254
    e. fake_remedy@hotmail.com
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, i just gave up
    My BG experience in the evening:
    e4fQKCP.jpg

(During the day it works fine)
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • Fake Remedy
    Fake Remedy
    ✭✭✭
    me at the weekend
    https://youtu.be/IgAt1C1b6AQ
    Fake Remedy

yt. Fake_Remedy
    twitch. Fake_Remedy
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is not just bg q, it is entire lfg tool somhow sometimes refusing to work after update. Just in time when people were saying that bg q not work we tried to q for dungeons as 4man group and were stucked in Ready Check.
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, i can get in but only with luck(1 match per hour) and i am tired of spamming F
    F
    opvdYpr.png
  • Lifecode666
    Lifecode666
    ✭✭✭
    No, i just gave up
    Broken on EU
    Up the hornz
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, i just gave up
    This is really infuriating.
    No response from ZOS about potential fixes or even if they acknowledge how broken it is.
    Spent and hour on Sunday queuing, and an hour yesterday queuing - what a waste of time :(
  • Fantasmagor
    Fantasmagor
    Soul Shriven
    No, i just gave up
    dtsharples wrote: »
    This is really infuriating.
    No response from ZOS about potential fixes or even if they acknowledge how broken it is.
    Spent and hour on Sunday queuing, and an hour yesterday queuing - what a waste of time :(

The same situation!
  • PouletRico
    PouletRico
    ✭✭✭
    No, i just gave up
    Queue broken since the 4.1.6 patch on PC/EU
    @PouletRico - EU PC Megaserver
    PouletRico - TankDK - EP
    Experimental Kamikaze - StamDK - AD

I'm doing my best, but I'm not a native speaker
  • ruikkarikun
    ruikkarikun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF I can't enter at all, getting "creating group" for infinity time.
  • Mondini
    Mondini
    ✭✭✭✭
    I pay a good amount of respect and will eventually find a game.
  • Fake Remedy
    Fake Remedy
    ✭✭✭
    another night of "being placed at the front of the queue". VIP here we go!
    Fake Remedy

yt. Fake_Remedy
    twitch. Fake_Remedy