Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Introducing new Seige weapons

Artemiisia
Artemiisia
✭✭✭✭✭
I know one can only dream, I really hope someday we would get more unique and fun siege weapons for pvp cyrodil

Siege Towers would give a much needed and fun way of tryin to get into keeps with, maybe limit it so only 2 siege towers can be used at the same time
WAM03_Siege_Tower_76511.jpeg

it feels like its the only one missing from that age of siege weapons ingame

Ballista.
Mangonel.
Battering rams.
Trebuchets.
Catapult.
Siege Tower.
  • Mr_Nobody
    Mr_Nobody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got my Lone Enforcer title in DAoC by flaming Blendrake with siege towers and killing nabs otw through the bridge. I wish it existed here, would make solos and small grps very efficient in keep takes etc. Current system works - but doesnt reward and is kind of unfun. Id rather make 40 enemies come to a keep under fire by 1 guy than keep taking rss towers all around and expect my faction to strike soon.
    ~ @Niekas ~

• usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Artemiisia wrote: »
    I know one can only dream, I really hope someday we would get more unique and fun siege weapons for pvp cyrodil

Siege Towers would give a much needed and fun way of tryin to get into keeps with, maybe limit it so only 2 siege towers can be used at the same time
    WAM03_Siege_Tower_76511.jpeg

it feels like its the only one missing from that age of siege weapons ingame

Ballista.
    Mangonel.
    Battering rams.
    Trebuchets.
    Catapult.
    Siege Tower.

Imagining all the heal ball groups that would abuse this. Counter should be if you set it on fire, it burns everyone to death inside of it.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.