The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Vet Trials Guild Recruiting

omarjaz
omarjaz
✭✭✭
The Dunedain is now recruiting serious PVE players. Vet Trials with minimum 300+ CP, experience is a plus, and a set of house rules are enforced prior to Trial participation. Gear will be checked and okayed, registered for discord and utilized, promotions will be handed out for performance, and no toxic players please! Whisper @Vlad.Alucard for information, tryout, and invite.
Additionally you can leave your info here to send you invite. :)
  • md3788
    md3788
    ✭✭✭
    omarjaz wrote: »
    The Dunedain is now recruiting serious PVE players. Vet Trials with minimum 300+ CP, experience is a plus, and a set of house rules are enforced prior to Trial participation. Gear will be checked and okayed, registered for discord and utilized, promotions will be handed out for performance, and no toxic players please! Whisper @Vlad.Alucard for information, tryout, and invite.
    Additionally you can leave your info here to send you invite. :)

Region and platform? I'm PC NA looking for a vet trials guild. I'm CP 380.
    vFG1 HM
  • TrendyWolf
    TrendyWolf
    Soul Shriven
    Hey Im NA ps4 can I get a invite? My psn is TrendyWolf
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am a cp 780 dps magsorc. I have completed VMOL (have the skin to prove it) and other veteran trials. Been looking for a guild to run more veteran trials, instead of regular.

@Klasen
  • ThePlayer
    ThePlayer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi, i can play as healer or tank, CP 771
    my name @ThePlayerOne77
    wisp me or add me in your friends list, thx
  • MoonMoonESO
    MoonMoonESO
    Soul Shriven
    I’m cp650~ Mag Sorc Dps, Warden Main Tank, and Magplar Heals. Need to snag Alkosh for Tank, but I’m currently able to run Galenwe/Ebon/etc. I’ve ran with some of your groups before

@MoonMoonESO