The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for a guild to join

Laid2Rest
Laid2Rest
Soul Shriven
Hello,

I wanted to know which guild is recruiting members. I am new to this game but I do have experience in online multiplayer games as I played Guild Wars 2 for over 4 years. I am looking for a guild that is big into socializing and helping other guild members out due to what's the point in being in a guild if you’re not going to help other members. One that uses discord as typing everything out is just not practical when you’re trying to fight stuff. The size of the guild doesn't matter as long as quality of members is good. The quality is not talking about how good they are at the game but how willingness they are to help others and pass on the experience and knowledge they have. I would prefer a guild with a lot of member due to that I play all hours of the day/night so with a large guild number there would be more likely people on at the most ridiculous times; but it’s not a must as quality over quantity. The guild should be active doing quests, exploration, dungeons, and raids, etcetera. My server is Ebonheart Pact and I started out at Vvardenfell as a Dark Elf (Dunmer) sorcerer I don’t know if this information is needed for joining a guild but better safe than not knowing. If I have posted this in the wrong area please let me know so I can move it to the correct spot.

Thank You
  • alex.schwabb14_ESO
    Hi Laid2Rest,

I have a small guild with a discord that is friendly and helps out other guild members. If your interested and want to learn more you can message me here or in game @Wyvernflame.
  • Kusandru
    Kusandru
    ✭✭
    Hi Laid2Rest!

Big Juicy Melons is definitely a social guild, with an active discord and we do all kinds of activities & events. We run tutorial trials, speed trials, and trials just for fun, help w/ pledges & gear grinding, help w/ questing, need shards we'll help w/ that! :) Message me in game if you're interested in joining BJM! :D@Kusandra in game