The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Rip twitch drops ?

gresiac
gresiac
✭✭✭✭
Was watching alcast early, no drops anymore.
  • The_Sadist
    The_Sadist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've noticed that they tend to enable twitch drops on the weekend, otherwise the drops are inactive.
    "Each event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event." ― Zurin Arctus, the Underking.
    Tragrim - How do I work this thing?
    Casually stalking the forums
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're not rip, they're just not guaranteed. The only exception is ESO live show.
    The_Sadist wrote: »
    I've noticed that they tend to enable twitch drops on the weekend, otherwise the drops are inactive.

And this^
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Ilithyania
    Ilithyania
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gotten many free drops, both PC NA and EU.

300+ gems after extraction. : :)
    PC
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twitch drops should be limited to official ZOS broadcast instead of anyone with a Twitch broadcast.
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Twitch drops should be limited to official ZOS broadcast instead of anyone with a Twitch broadcast.

They are limited to ZOS' official "Stream Team" with the exception of every ESO streamer being turned on for a weekend every once in a while.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • llElLoboll
    llElLoboll
    ✭✭✭
    gresiac wrote: »
    Was watching alcast early, no drops anymore.

The drops ended yesterday at 10 EDT.
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"