Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Patches changing your quickslot location?

phaneub17_ESO
phaneub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone else have this problem? Every time the game patches, my quickslot selection changes on all my characters. It's very annoying having to set it back to what it was previously each time.
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yep. had the same issue. was kinda.... "interesting" when I was trying to summon a banker and instead summoned a cake O_O
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, no, I have never had that problem... and I have 13 characters... and none of them change.
    CP: 1930 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • N00BxV1
    N00BxV1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I recently had something like this happen to all 14 of my characters after a patch. I was logging each character to do inventory and noticed that their selected quick-slot had changed from the banker assistant (which I usually leave selected on alts when doing inventory) to just an empty slot.