The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

not able to craft certain things?

Lithlidessa444
I am maxed on skills on main. have daily to make rubedo leather stuff. have over 1k of it. the leather will not show as option when I go to craft table? not sure what I need to do
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you put all the skill points into your crafting passive or are you using a set piece station and dont have the right number of traits researched? That's the only thing I can think of.
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you're looking at the crafting UI at a clothing station it always starts you on light armor robes by default. You have to "scroll" to the right past all the light armor pieces before you get to the medium armor. Once you're there, the materials will switch to leather equivalents.

It honestly would have made more sense to have two separate menus like blacksmithing and woodworking has for armor/weapons, and just done one for light and one for medium weight.... but they didn't, lol.

My guess is you just haven't went far enough to the right in the clothing station UI.

Edit for spelling.
    Edited by Feric51 on August 20, 2018 7:19PM
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you've got all the skills, you must have made clothing before. You can't assign the skill points until you have the crafting levels, so I can't believe this is unfamiliarity with the UI.

Are you trying to craft on an alt, and only your main meets the requirements? Since all share the craft bag, the materials will be there, but without the passive on the specific character trying to use the station, it won't be usable.

I have several alts who have crafting level 50, but haven't yet assigned skill points to the material passive, so are in the same situation. For me, this is a benefit, as they don't unintentionally use up the higher materials!