The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Furnishing Limits

deviousthevile
deviousthevile
✭✭✭
So I'm not sure how may people will agree with me here, but I would really love to see and expansion of how many special furnishings/items we can place. Not the trophies or rewards furnishings like the scale model of Vvardenfell. I mean pets and mounts. The bigger houses should have all their limits raised, even with ESO Plus, i feel like there is still too much bare, open area. But my main gripe is my inability to make a proper Zoo. I have so many mounts and pets I would love to complete my Coldharbour Surreal Estate, aptly renamed The Zoo. Sure, 10 slots allowed me to make an impressive sight for people to come visit, but it could be so much better if I could use even 15-20 pets and mounts.
CP 1220
Devious The Vile Lv 50 Stamblade
The Elven Terror Lv 50 PvP Support Healplar
Kintao Doombringer Lv 50 MagSorc
Healz Ur Bum Lv 50 Healplar
Toby the Fat Node Hunter Lv 50 Stamina DK (Farmer)
Something Disgusting Lv 50 Stamden
You Hit my Splodey Button Lv 50 Blazing Shield Templar Tank
Kyo Kane Lv 50 Magblade
Watch Me Burn Lv 50 MagDK
R N Geesus Lv 50 Stamblade
Rampage the Vile Lv 50 Stamblade
Backslash Playdead Lv 50 Healcro
Sallidadna of House Vile Lv 50 Stamcro
Hand of the Night King Lv 50 Magcro
Fróstβíté Lv 40 Ice Warden
Bella av Cava Vile Lv 24 MagSorc
Storc the Orc Stam Sorc Lv 50 StamSorc

• bellatrixed
    bellatrixed
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely agree. There's so many mounts and pets but we can only display a handful :(

I at least wish mounts and pets had a separate limit. I don't know why a horse and a cat take up the same space.
    ESO Roleplay | RP community for all factions/servers/platforms
  • deviousthevile
    deviousthevile
    ✭✭✭
    And when you add that the merchant, banker and fence assistants use the same slots. I think separating mounts pets and the assistants all into their own slots would work. And that would give me twice as many spots to place displays. And then I could do parents and cubs on things like the dro-m’thra senche and ice wolves etc.
    CP 1220
    Devious The Vile Lv 50 Stamblade
    The Elven Terror Lv 50 PvP Support Healplar
    Kintao Doombringer Lv 50 MagSorc
    Healz Ur Bum Lv 50 Healplar
    Toby the Fat Node Hunter Lv 50 Stamina DK (Farmer)
    Something Disgusting Lv 50 Stamden
    You Hit my Splodey Button Lv 50 Blazing Shield Templar Tank
    Kyo Kane Lv 50 Magblade
    Watch Me Burn Lv 50 MagDK
    R N Geesus Lv 50 Stamblade
    Rampage the Vile Lv 50 Stamblade
    Backslash Playdead Lv 50 Healcro
    Sallidadna of House Vile Lv 50 Stamcro
    Hand of the Night King Lv 50 Magcro
    Fróstβíté Lv 40 Ice Warden
    Bella av Cava Vile Lv 24 MagSorc
    Storc the Orc Stam Sorc Lv 50 StamSorc