The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Tamriel Hero blocked - Death to the Crone quest (Vlastarus)

lothenon_ithilorn
lothenon_ithilorn
Soul Shriven
As others have pointed out, since the last patch the quest "Death to the Crone" is broken, thus preventing players from completing the Cyrodiil Champion achievement.
This is my very last quest to complete Tamriel Hero, hence the frustration.

The problem lies in that the quest step "Kill Barasatii" doesn't update.
Like others, I've defeated her plenty of times ; tried abandoning and retaking the quest ; logging off and back on - but the quest is broken.
Could we please have this patched in the next maintenance cycle?

Attached: pictures for reference.u3mtkm09xq3x.png
mce9bun46t7f.png
qqjr6e8wpz2t.png
fol9kt7gmdr7.png
PC-EU
@lothenon_ithilorn
Guildmaster, Wings of Kynareth
    • Lothenon, Altmer Magplar • Caecilia Petreia, Imperial Stamwarden • J'kur-do, Khajit StamDK tank
"Come to me, Kynareth, for without you, I might not know the mysteries of the world, and so blind and in terror, I might consume and profane the abundance of your beautiful treasures."

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the report, we're investigating.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • lothenon_ithilorn
    lothenon_ithilorn
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for getting back to me, @ZOS_GinaBruno ! Really appreciated.
    Cheers to the devs and good luck finding the root cause.
    PC-EU
    @lothenon_ithilorn
      • Lothenon, Altmer Magplar • Caecilia Petreia, Imperial Stamwarden • J'kur-do, Khajit StamDK tank
    "Come to me, Kynareth, for without you, I might not know the mysteries of the world, and so blind and in terror, I might consume and profane the abundance of your beautiful treasures."

• Sailor_Palutena
    Sailor_Palutena
    ✭✭✭✭
    I saw another topic with this bug and posted there. Glad to see this one got noticed. I am also stuck in this same quest.
  • imjedi55
    imjedi55
    When you fix this bug ? This is my last quest for Tamriel Hero title but i cant past this quest two days.
    "Humility is a noble thing, but you must also remain strong and self-assured. A true champion is also history's pawn, and history is a cruel and unfeeling master."
    ―Queen Ayrenn to the Vestige
  • jayfeather16
    jayfeather16
    ✭✭
    Was hoping it would of been fixed in the last maintenance we have but was sad to find out it wasn't, hopefully now it will be, need to finish that quest for cyrodiil hero
  • imjedi55
    imjedi55
    Heeey ZOS ! Why you dont fix this quest. I am boring enough. 1 week ago @ZOS_GinaBruno said "we're investigating." and today a maintenance apply but this quest didn't fix. I just want to do this quest and gain "Tamriel Hero" title. 1 week passed. I havent time for this but everyday doing this quest again and again and again. I have to study but i am doing your broken quest :')
    ZOS PLEASE ?
    "Humility is a noble thing, but you must also remain strong and self-assured. A true champion is also history's pawn, and history is a cruel and unfeeling master."
    ―Queen Ayrenn to the Vestige
  • hungrymagpie
    Still bugged
  • Sailor_Palutena
    Sailor_Palutena
    ✭✭✭✭
    Let's bump this daily. How come such an important achievement has been ignored for so long? Been 10 days since the CM said it was being investigated.
    Edited by Sailor_Palutena on August 31, 2018 2:19PM
  • ShellaSunshine
    ShellaSunshine
    ✭✭✭
    Tried this quest today, September 1st, quest still bugged.
  • Peppo_Lives
    Peppo_Lives
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Since Wolfhunter Update, many bosses in cyro delves are bugged, not only barasatii (that spawns regularly but doesn't allow to advance quest :s )...other delves cannot be completed (capstone cave, vahtacen)

PC-EU - Eidetic Memory / Codex / Recipes Collector - 60K+ Achievement Points
  • Sailor_Palutena
    Sailor_Palutena
    ✭✭✭✭
    Today we get the announcement of a celebration in Cyrodiil. With this quest bugged there's nothing to celebrate for me. Gonna stay in Skyrim, celebrating with the Nords in Windhelm.
  • lothenon_ithilorn
    lothenon_ithilorn
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_GinaBruno we understand that the root cause may not be trivial to fix; but could we get an ETA, or possibly just an update from the devs?

The Tamriel Hero achievement and title are, indeed, among the most important in the game - even more so for dedicated questers.
    Edited by lothenon_ithilorn on September 3, 2018 10:51AM
    PC-EU
    @lothenon_ithilorn

• DarkMatter88
    DarkMatter88
    ✭✭
    Just tried again, still broken. *angry*
  • Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/433881/pc-mac-patch-notes-v4-1-8

"

Cyrodiil
    Death to the Crone: Fixed an issue that was preventing you from advancing the quest after killing Brazatii.

"

Fixed.
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.
  • ShellaSunshine
    ShellaSunshine
    ✭✭✭
    Thank goodness!

Thank you ZOS!
  • Sickburp
    Sickburp
    Still broken on PS4. Will you be fixing it for us?
    PS4 - EU

EP - Nord Dragonknight (VR1)
    DC - Orc Dragonknight (LVL 8) / Breton Sorcerer (LVL 6) / Redguard Nightblade (LVL 6)
    AD - Wood Elf Nightblade (LVL 6)
  • ondarocks92785
    ondarocks92785
    Soul Shriven
    Still broken on xbox one.
    Haven't heard anything
  • Legis
    Legis
    Soul Shriven
    still broken in ps4!
  • Legis
    Legis
    Soul Shriven
    Feels bad man, my last step to get the achievement

daz2a7qu857y.jpg
  • Legis
    Legis
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you!!
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorry to necro an old thread, but for two days in a row on PS4 NA, I have tried to complete this quest but Barasatii does not spawn at all. Quest marker sits on an empty space.

I abandoned it last night, then got it again as a daily today and same problem.

EDIT: Nevermind. That was apparently just an increeeeedibly long respawn counter, I guess.
    Edited by DragonRacer on April 14, 2020 3:51AM
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Greetings,

We have closed this topic as it was originally created in 2018 and the information contained within may longer be relevant to the game. In many cases, it's better to create a new thread on a topic that you want to discuss as opposed to bumping one that is rather old.

Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.