The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Is the game alive on XBOX ?

Katkovskis
Katkovskis
Soul Shriven
Hello everyone, is the game alive at this console? Is online good? Is it worth start playing at thee console or online is dying? Thanks.
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Katkovskis wrote: »
    Hello everyone, is the game alive at this console? Is online good? Is it worth start playing at thee console or online is dying? Thanks.

Xbox seems pretty alive but I pvp mostly.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are asking is the game good on Xbox and has people playing yes.

The bigger consideration is if you prefer console gaming or PC, hardware considerations and add ons etc.

Personally I prefer Xbox to PC.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Katkovskis
    Katkovskis
    Soul Shriven
    Oh, thank. I am new to this game. Maybe you can give me some advices or tips for new player? Like what class i should choose and stuff like that?
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Katkovskis wrote: »
    Oh, thank. I am new to this game. Maybe you can give me some advices or tips for new player? Like what class i should choose and stuff like that?

Advice: Just start playing and then re-evaluate after a week or so, maybe more. You'll need the time to get accustomed to how the game works. If you've played some other ESO games, then the movement of your character will feel the same but the combat is a lot different. Start questing and exploring the area.

As far as new characters go, you honestly can't go wrong with any of them. DPS (Sorcerers are my personal favorite) are fun, but can take a bit longer when you're trying to use the "dungeon finder" functionality as there are more DPS than any other types. Once you get good with a DPS though, you'll really enjoy it. Tanks are the easiest to play, in my opinion. You'll basically insta-queue when looking for dungeons, as well. Sometimes it'll feel like you're killing slower (if you've had experience with how fast you can kill with a DPS) but you should be able to survive almost all single-player content without any help. Healers can be fun to play and you can start doing some decent damage as you get more experienced.

MagDK (stands for Magicka Dragonknight) are a good combination of great DPS and good tanking skills, so I'd probably recommend that at first.
    MagSorc (Magicka Sorcerers) are really fun to play, and great DPS.
    MagBlade or StamBlade (Magicka / Stamina Nightblade) are probably some of the hardest to play, but can usually have one of the highest potential DPS.
    Magplars (Magicka Templars) are your healers, and they can be real fun.
    Wardens (newer characters - need DLC) -- don't have much experience with these yet, but they can be your "hybrid" characters and used as any of the three types.

Good luck.

Edit: Spelling errors.
    Edited by Donny_Vito on August 20, 2018 5:25PM
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, wanted to add...

Don't feel like you're locked in to a specific character. You can always create new ones, and you can modify your current one at any time during it's lifespan.

For example, you make a DragonKnight (DK) and start as a tank: by putting most of the attribute points in your Health and skills geared towards tanking (Sword/Shield and defensive type skills). You can change that DK to be a Stamina/Magicka favored character later and then redistribute the skills points towards more offensive skills and morphs (these are the 2nd level of a skill where you can choose 1 of 2 options to modify the skill in some way....read up on these before choosing a morph).
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One advice I can give is DON'T delete your characters if they are high enough. You can respect. I kept playing ESO like it was a TES game and kept starting over. Finally after 4 years I see that wasn't the case and finally go to level 50. Damn restartitis.

You can change your race to the class you play. You have to pay for it, but it's another possibility. This way you don't delete a charater say a sorcerer and it's level 30 or 40 and you wanted the race to be different.

Sadly we can't change classes but we can change races. We can also respect our skills, and attributes. So if you wanted them in Staminia or health and you chose all in magika you can change that later in the game as well. So don't think you have to keep restarting because you thought you made a mistake.

Especially when you train your horses and learning crafts. I could have had a few maxed out characters now if I never kept restarting all the time.
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make a few characters

Get horses

Train mounts asap even if you don't use the characters
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds