The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Would you be willing to accept load screens to multiply item count?

Casdha
Casdha
✭✭✭✭✭
This would be one way to work around the item limit and not affect performance. Instead of lets say 700 items per home, It could be 700 items per each section that is separated by a door or 700 inside the dwelling and 700 in courtyard areas, you get the idea.
Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%

Would you be willing to accept load screens to multiply item count? 37 votes

Yes
78%
CasdhabellatrixedCloudtraderswankeryPraboooLadyNalcaryaShadow_AkulaKdkaR_KMureelCarbonisedAurieMarcoPolo184TonyRockaroniEnemorianaSparr0wgjohnson146VahlyanceSleepyMuggsMaryanne 29 votes
No
18%
SporvanixiemitebadtsharplesReverbHempyreSheolaMartela 7 votes
How about this instead....
2%
Gilvoth 1 vote
  • Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Thanks for the votes I was just curious. I was just thinking that it is possible to have an item limit per home so If you broke the Notable homes up to act like they were two or three smaller homes we already know that fix would work because it is working now by owning separate homes.

• alyhoult
    alyhoult
    Yes
    This is an interesting idea and the idea of it’s like having multiple houses makes sense. I hope they see this and consider it, mostly I want extra courtyard spaces to make my gardens much prettier haha
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about this instead....
    every time i get a load screen my Gold multiplies up by 32% increase of my Maximum Gold amount :)

• Vahlyance
    Vahlyance
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    Hey, that's a pretty good idea you've got there.
    『-Astra inclinant, sed non obligant.-』
  • Sporvan
    Sporvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Absolutely not. I use my houses for functionality too and I'd lose my mind if I had a load screen every time I opened a door.

• Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Sporvan wrote: »
    Absolutely not. I use my houses for functionality too and I'd lose my mind if I had a load screen every time I opened a door.

OK if this were even considered (it won't be) it needs to be a check box like Normal and Veteran modes for dungeons.

• Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    No, I don't think that's a worthwhile trade-off.

Moving around homes is fluid right now. To break that into instances would ruin that feel. The load screen to get in and out of homes is already longer than most. I don't want to add another one to get to my chests upstairs, or to go from one crafting area to another in the guild hall. I'd also think the RP community would be negatively impacted by this.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche