Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bestial personality

Chibs
Chibs
✭✭✭✭
Can somebody please link me a video so I can see how it looks? (: I’m on console so I can’t earn it yet and I can’t find any videos on it
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was looking for some too. Luckily I am only the hard mode achievement away from getting it. (Don't ask how. Just know this It involved three russians and lots of luck and many many runs. Probably some vodka and selfhatred too.)
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • erlewine
    erlewine
    ✭✭✭
    sadly its just a low effort copy of the Zombie personality
    eisley the worst
  • jypcy
    jypcy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree that the /eat3 being an exact copy is a shame, but for everything else I think it's adequately distinct. Zombie has a very undead feel to it with the gargling and flopping about. This is much more feral imo. I can't think of a character I'd make where I'm stuck between which to choose because they're too similar. It's not the fun and over-the-top worm wizard but I definitely like it.

I don't have the means to post a video but I took some screenshots of most of the various animations (sorry that I didn't bother to turn graphics higher)
    Idle: (fixed grimace on the face)
    86oyoltdeh1s.png

Idle: (howl)
    ss41ie35halb.png

Idle2: (crouch and snarl)
    sgtale5otr3i.png

Idle3: (look right)
    3hxx9afoa8pn.png

Idle4: (look left)
    gi9saroi5k6y.png

Eat3: (kneel, rip, and munch)
    mhzrsfq9ctt2.png

Run: (basically Naruto run)
    oinhayq6gxe3.png

Run: (occasionally sprints on all fours)
    rtrzy4zz2jx0.png

Only two I can think of that I didn't manage to get were howling while running and flapping arms while idle (nothing too notable).
    Edited by jypcy on August 19, 2018 8:25AM
  • Chibs
    Chibs
    ✭✭✭✭
    jypcy wrote: »
    I agree that the /eat3 being an exact copy is a shame, but for everything else I think it's adequately distinct. Zombie has a very undead feel to it with the gargling and flopping about. This is much more feral imo. I can't think of a character I'd make where I'm stuck between which to choose because they're too similar. It's not the fun and over-the-top worm wizard but I definitely like it.

I don't have the means to post a video but I took some screenshots of most of the various animations (sorry that I didn't bother to turn graphics higher)
    Idle: (fixed grimace on the face)
    86oyoltdeh1s.png

Idle: (howl)
    ss41ie35halb.png

Idle2: (crouch and snarl)
    sgtale5otr3i.png

Idle3: (look right)
    3hxx9afoa8pn.png

Idle4: (look left)
    gi9saroi5k6y.png

Eat3: (kneel, rip, and munch)
    mhzrsfq9ctt2.png

Run: (basically Naruto run)
    oinhayq6gxe3.png

Run: (occasionally sprints on all fours)
    rtrzy4zz2jx0.png

Only two I can think of that I didn't manage to get were howling while running and flapping arms while idle (nothing too notable).

This was really well put together i now get the general idea of what to expect thank you very much

Yeah it’s cool to me for sure. It reminds me a lot of the personality bloodfiends have combined with some werewolf and a bit of zombie. I can see why some may dislike it though, as it definitely can feel like it lacks uniqueness that a lot of the other personalities have.
    Edited by Chibs on August 19, 2018 9:47AM
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    Edited by Alcast on August 19, 2018 10:09AM
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• Chibs
    Chibs
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »

Ooh this is very cool actually much better than I expected I like that thank you very much for the upload
  • Didaco
    Didaco
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »

Totally unrelated but... why does that npc have a flame atro horse?
  • Left4Daud
    Left4Daud
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They dropped the ball not giving this personality a custom crouch / sneaking animation.

But otherwise it’s neat.

Edit: Oh I forgot to add, occasionally when sprinting with this personality your character will briefly run on all fours. Anyone know how to reliably trigger this?

Again, would be awesome if the all fours sprint animation was based on character move speed. So for example a character with base sprint would run upright, but cast rapids and gain major expedition and now you’re sprinting on all fours.

C’mon Zenimax, think of this stuff!

Edited by Left4Daud on August 19, 2018 12:35PM
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So only elite minmax players can get this?

*sigh*
    Edited by Starlock on August 19, 2018 1:32PM
  • Hetaira
    Hetaira
    ✭✭✭
    Starlock wrote: »

*sigh*

This is so utterly untrue. I have every challenge DLC completed running a Bosmer Magplar 'healer' that wears EG, Sloads, and Prisoners for no other reason than I'm generally to lazy to switch out of pvp gear. Our tank is a LA double frost staff warden. My main heal is blood altar because I'm lazy af. I'm so far from minmax that it's a running joke with some folks that play with me. We are missing no death in MHK only, and that's mostly because we've had a bunch of runs with a single death at absolutely random places because we are too busy laughing and making horribly offensive jokes about each others sexuality or lifestyle choices. We haven't tried HM in MoS yet, but we'll prolly be finishing that one next week. We have the other three parts out of the way.

If you are on NA PC and ever want to give these a try, look me up and we may have a spot. We tend to end up needing a 4th a lot of mornings.
  • jypcy
    jypcy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Left4Daud wrote: »
    They dropped the ball not giving this personality a custom crouch / sneaking animation.

But otherwise it’s neat.

Edit: Oh I forgot to add, occasionally when sprinting with this personality your character will briefly run on all fours. Anyone know how to reliably trigger this?

Again, would be awesome if the all fours sprint animation was based on character move speed. So for example a character with base sprint would run upright, but cast rapids and gain major expedition and now you’re sprinting on all fours.

C’mon Zenimax, think of this stuff!

Yeah it’s too bad that they didn’t put in the extra work to make this one stand out like the worm wizard does. I feel like you see someone with worm wizard (even when it’s not bugged out :tongue:) and you can immediately tell “ooo that’s the necromancer one.” This one I feel like you’re standing around in a group and someone’s thinking “huh that’s a little different, is that some LTO CS personality?”

No way to reliably howl or go on all fours while running tmk. Similar to the worm wizard’s cackle and zombie’s grabby arms while running, they just happen randomly.
    Edited by jypcy on August 19, 2018 5:12PM
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh this is kinda bland TBH, so it basically gives you the WW transform without the skin

Not worth the effort IMO
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hetaira wrote: »

*sigh*

This is so utterly untrue. I have every challenge DLC completed running a Bosmer Magplar 'healer' that wears EG, Sloads, and Prisoners for no other reason than I'm generally to lazy to switch out of pvp gear. Our tank is a LA double frost staff warden. My main heal is blood altar because I'm lazy af. I'm so far from minmax that it's a running joke with some folks that play with me. We are missing no death in MHK only, and that's mostly because we've had a bunch of runs with a single death at absolutely random places because we are too busy laughing and making horribly offensive jokes about each others sexuality or lifestyle choices. We haven't tried HM in MoS yet, but we'll prolly be finishing that one next week. We have the other three parts out of the way.

If you are on NA PC and ever want to give these a try, look me up and we may have a spot. We tend to end up needing a 4th a lot of mornings.

Thanks for the offer, but as my sig says I play xbox. I am part of a good guld that may be patient enough with me to help me get this, but on the whole I understand DLC dungons are really hard with those challenges. Apparently I’m a crappy dps, so that means being tank/heals. xD
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

*sigh*

No. Only players who have the perseverance to do the dungeon regularly enough to get good at it. It does not require min/max or being one of the best. Especially since the newer dungeons are more about mechanics than sheer dps.

Though a fare warning. Anyone who chooses to get together a regular group and is persistent and consistent with clearing this dungeon you will develop your skills more and be a better player on the other side.
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Soooo bloodfiend
  • Ender1310
    Ender1310
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hetaira wrote: »

*sigh*

Your healer. DPS you have to min max