The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Keelsplitter Bugged

runningtings
runningtings
✭✭✭
In Summerset EU the Keelsplitter world boss is bugged, can't be damaged, doesn't move, please take a look.
// DC / EU PC// Garión<< The Black >>
  • Ragnork
    Ragnork
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU
    #MyNewFriendvmwq29rxy7sb.png
    Options
  • runningtings
    runningtings
    ✭✭✭
    Its still bugged, does noone read this forum??
    Options
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure he is stuck in the ground/terrain. That explains why he can't moved and can't attack and won't typically notice a player until they get near melee range also.
    He bugged out on PCNA the other day also.

This happens to be the most bugged world boss in the game, and I think this is because of the unique mechanic where it flies to certain locations and will not move from those spots when typical enemy AI is set to chase players trying to get into melee range all over until leashed at max aggro range.
    Hmm, it could be that Keelsplitter instantly is leashing every time it tries to attack also as if it is out of its current allowed aggro area.
    Options
  • T@rty
    T@rty
    ✭✭✭
    Keelsplitter was not stuck last night on the EU server but even a group of 20+ could not kill him because every time he flew back to the original spawn point his health returned to full, maybe he was wearing Troll King?
    Options
  • runningtings
    runningtings
    ✭✭✭
    I managed to get the achievement yesterday during the day, but I checked back later and it was bugged again.
    Probably is to do with how it moves about, I agree.
    Options
  • lesleyk46b16_ESO2
    lesleyk46b16_ESO2
    Soul Shriven
    Umm it was fixed yesterday in NA PC server but now its bugged again keeps going back to full health right away. My character name is J'Rishma and I made a ticket but never got a reply to my e-mail stating that ZOS is looking into the problem like I usually do. I also made a ticket about Gryphons not spawning last week (its fixed now) and also never got a reply from ZOS there usually is automated reply to my e-mail but none from these last 2 tickets I made.
    Options
  • Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still bugged, can we get any update on this @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Options
  • Ragnork
    Ragnork
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU - still bugged Aug-24
    Options
  • todokete
    todokete
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Went to check. Bugged. Hilarious this game
    Its still bugged, does noone read this forum??

Game's a bit dead
    Edited by todokete on August 25, 2018 2:45PM
    Options
  • Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All fixed after today’s update on pc eu
    Options
  • Velou
    Velou
    ✭✭✭
    Parrot1986 wrote: »
    All fixed after today’s update on pc eu

And today, he is resetting again after around 50%
    Options
  • flynn420
    flynn420
    ✭✭✭
    Glitched in PS4 NA currently.
    Options
  • todokete
    todokete
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU. Bugged. It's like a continuous reset Video
    Edited by todokete on August 31, 2018 8:50PM
    Options
  • Ragnork
    Ragnork
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU
    #MyNewFriendnfik9by1pw9v.png
    Options
  • DredNeck
    DredNeck
    Soul Shriven
    Still stuck on Xbox NA. Can't finish a quest because of it. The lack of give-a-*** from Zenimax is disturbing.
    Options
  • Garkbit
    Garkbit
    ✭✭
    Keelsplitter is bugged again PC EU
    These are not the sweet rolls you're looking for - Now move along before I put an arrow in your knee.
    Options
  • Geroken777
    Geroken777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know how this is not fixed yet, it has been almost a month. Outrageous!
    The self-righteous shall choke on their sanctimony.
    Options
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job, now it's not only Keelsplitter but also the Gryphons.
    Keelslitter can be killed with good luck but most of the time it will reset after about half health as it self ported himself too far aways from its spwan point?!

And the gryphons need about 20 minutes to respawn, or they just wont respawn at all.

A patch that bugged everything even more, I'm somehow annoyed by your quality assurance @ZOs (if this exists).
    Come on, if we would work like this and fix stuff like this, which is known for weeks,... I'm really sad.
    Options
  • Zenatheia
    Zenatheia
    ✭✭
    It’s September 10th and Keel is still not fixed.
    EP Dark Elf Magplar - Eva Destruction
    EP Dark Elf MagBlade - Kali Darkfire
    EP Redguard StamSorc - Maha
    EP Imperial StamDK - Lux
    AD High Elf Magplar - Aetheria

Options
  • Rinlan_Darius
    Rinlan_Darius
    ✭✭✭
    PS4 EU
    13 sept I killed him, but 14 sept it again BUGGED, and Boss again immortal.
    Options
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Funny, when crown store is bugged, they disable it within minuites. But when stuff ingame is bugged, they wait until next patch, and even then they fail to fix.
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
    Options
  • Rlacoste
    Rlacoste
    ✭✭✭
    yes, very disappointed in the way Bathesda runs things, I for one will not be buying Fallout 74 or any MMO from this company.
    I expect better customer service then what I have witnessed here...….

Funny, when crown store is bugged, they disable it within minuites. But when stuff ingame is bugged, they wait until next patch, and even then they fail to fix.

this this ohhhhhhh THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Options
  • qbit
    qbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want a Mr. Splitter target dummy for my house. Make it always read 0 dps, and sell it for 5000 crowns.
    Options
  • Puzzlenuts
    Puzzlenuts
    ✭✭✭
    The same thing happened with a flag boss last night in IC Sewers (PS4 Shor). Can't remember which one. Wish I had screen shot it for a #MyNewFriend pic
    Options
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rlacoste wrote: »
    yes, very disappointed in the way Bathesda runs things, I for one will not be buying Fallout 74 or any MMO from this company.

Actually, Bethesda has a better record than this. This is "Zenimax Online Studios". Bethesda games at least let players mod in fixes, as they are offline single player games, or don't/can't patch updates to break the game because of the "sell it and forget it" offline game design.
    But yeah, ZOS and Bethesda may be cousins but they are not the same. ZOS is more of the "black sheep of the family".
    Options
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Actually, Bethesda has a better record than this. This is "Zenimax Online Studios". Bethesda games at least let players mod in fixes, as they are offline single player games, or don't/can't patch updates to break the game because of the "sell it and forget it" offline game design.
    But yeah, ZOS and Bethesda may be cousins but they are not the same. ZOS is more of the "black sheep of the family".

Actually if I am not mistaken Zenimax Online Studios owes Bethesda.
    Options
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hotdog_23 wrote: »

Actually if I am not mistaken Zenimax Online Studios owes Bethesda.

Zenimax Media does, but ZOS and Bethesda are "children" of that. I'm not sure if entirely accurate but they would normally be called "subsidiaries". That would make them "sibling companies".
    Edited by Mystrius_Archaion on September 15, 2018 8:25AM
    Options
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Summerset EU the Keelsplitter world boss is bugged, can't be damaged, doesn't move, please take a look.

Yeah.. but would be nice if my toon was invincible like that. Ha ha
    Options
  • Dark_Aether
    Dark_Aether
    ✭✭✭✭
    The boss is not stuck on PC NA right now, but he loses aggro when he goes from one corner to the other, which he does by design so basically he cannot be killed. You fight him till he goes down to 80%, he glides to the other side and resets.
    Options
  • Ashilda_Dragonheart
    The Keelsplittwr is still broken right now on ps4 NA still
    Options