The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't even get 2 place

ruikkarikun
ruikkarikun
✭✭✭✭✭
Can't win any bg, always getting relic or chaos, when I'm a dd. Doing it solo and always 2 other team just dominates us. How's it is possible?

Every single match my team are the worst.

It started only after last patch update. Before that it was NORMAL.
  • Finviuswe
    Finviuswe
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's called luck, friend.

One of these days your team will b OP, you can bank on that.
    Edited by Finviuswe on August 18, 2018 8:10PM
  • ruikkarikun
    ruikkarikun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's called "I still have premades against me solo", nothing more. Because I don't believe pugs can be so coordinate and strong, also always have tank and heal, when my group don't have no heal, no tank.
    Edited by ruikkarikun on August 18, 2018 8:10PM
  • Finviuswe
    Finviuswe
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's called "I still have premades against me solo", nothing more. Because I don't believe pugs can be so coordinate and strong, also always have tank and heal, when my group don't have no heal, no tank.

You've highlighted a big big problem. big problem.

I suppose, premades should be 'allowed' to que, my strong disagreements with the idea of a coordinated 4 man queuing against a majority pug player-base aside.

With that being said, it would be right for premades to only be allowed to play against other premades. No exception to this rule.There is no excuse for premades being allowed to play against pug teams.

If you really think you need to put together a coordinated 4 man with the specific roles, heal bot, sorc endless spam, and then a cloak spamming stamblade dps, you oughta be ready to wait a long time until 2 other 4 mans are also queuing.

The imbalance I've witnessed in the premade vs pug games is some of the worst I have seen in any game, and something needs to be done about this asap, imo.

• Bregilad
    Bregilad
    It is luck sometimes. I disagree that good teams are always premades. However, there are plenty of them and it makes the experience quite unenjoyable. I had a few really fun pugs today and we all commented at how much fun it was that we all clicked together. Then the next two matches were garbage and two of the previous team members were on other teams and they had a terrible time.

At the end of the day, realize that BGs are not really going to ever become balanced. Enjoy what you can. I actually enjoy my time, though it is frustrating sometimes. I have become pretty decent at my class too, Magblade. I love destroying a cheese build, as the Magblade takes a bit more skill to survive and do well with (well, I don't have the best gear so I need to use every last skill of mine to stay alive and helping my team).

I think BGs are mostly about your attitude. Accept the bad with the good. Make relevant suggestions to the community and do your best to have fun.

Edit: Also... remember if what you're doing isn't working, try a different route. Some matches are going to be a wash. But remember that even premades have a weakness. A lot of them thrive on you acting a particular way, like every other PUG they've met. Try a different tactic with your team. If they don't want to reply, then, have as much fun as you can and take it as an opportunity to get better at it.
    Edited by Bregilad on August 19, 2018 1:49AM
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I solo que, and the last 2 days I've won 16 of my 20 runs. My groups have had every odd pair of friends playing together, but mostly full pugs. Even this one run with two cp 230-240 people, me and this other guy on my cp. We won by a large margin. So if you ONLY lose, maybe its partly your fault aswell?
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.
  • Anethum
    Anethum
    ✭✭✭✭
    this is partly luck and still not separated from randoms premades.
    @ZOS_Wrobel please add in queue for bgs option [*] "only random grouping" for those who come to bg without group... we want competition
    Edited by Anethum on August 26, 2018 2:45PM
    @Anethum from .ua
  • ruikkarikun
    ruikkarikun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes I agree.

Also I forgot to add that even in prime (EU) I get team where we are 3. So 3 vs 4 vs 4. It's insane nothing more.
    Edited by ruikkarikun on August 20, 2018 4:49PM
  • ruikkarikun
    ruikkarikun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Premades agains me solo, my team have 3 players, rest 4 again. Too often.

Premade of cource have templar, warden etc.

Very interesting game, ZOS, yes?
  • ATomiX96
    ATomiX96
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mjQmQJN.jpg
  • Valabrog
    Valabrog
    ✭✭✭

Play 5-6 matches in a row, this like you will learn to play and also there is a high chance to be in pure pug match. If you play 1-2 match per day you wount learn much and wount contribute to the team probably.

Show us some screenshots where you are in the first/second place in your team (win or lose doesnt matter).
  • Sylosi
    Sylosi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Premades/pugs/bad matchmaking aside part of the issue is that it is simply bad design to reward people for finishing in second place (e.g - dailys), because instead of the two weaker teams ganging up on the stronger team, you get the second place team thinking we must get second let's focus the third place team.
    Edited by Sylosi on August 27, 2018 11:30AM
  • ruikkarikun
    ruikkarikun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATomiX96 wrote: »
    [/img]
    Valabrog wrote: »

Play 5-6 matches in a row, this like you will learn to play and also there is a high chance to be in pure pug match. If you play 1-2 match per day you wount learn much and wount contribute to the team probably.

Show us some screenshots where you are in the first/second place in your team (win or lose doesnt matter).

Are you both trolls?
    I pushed button search for random daily. Got chaos ball match. I'm not tank, we were 3 when match started. Eneimies teams both had 4 ppl. No tank in our team (2 mage sorcs, gank nb in sneak with marksman and hawk eye(sitted all match in sneak far away)). Both enemies team had tank, heal, they get ball and only at 250+ points we got FOURTH PLAYER AND IT WAS STILL NOT A TANK, SO GIT GUT AND L2P by yourself, trolls elitists pro players.

Or maybe you want to talk about getting existing match? When I got match it's not from the begining, how to say, when I entered match it was like MIDDLE OF THE GAME, first team already had 200+ points, it seems someone quit and I got that match.

And for future just because you don't get this kind of matches doesn't mean they don't exist.
    Edited by ruikkarikun on August 27, 2018 1:55PM
  • Valabrog
    Valabrog
    ✭✭✭
    ATomiX96 wrote: »
    [/img]
    Valabrog wrote: »

Are you both trolls?
    I pushed button search for random daily. Got chaos ball match. I'm not tank, we were 3 when match started. Eneimies teams both had 4 ppl. No tank in our team (2 mage sorcs, gank nb in sneak with marksman and hawk eye(sitted all match in sneak far away)). Both enemies team had tank, heal, they get ball and only at 250+ points we got FOURTH PLAYER AND IT WAS STILL NOT A TANK, SO GIT GUT AND L2P by yourself, trolls elitists pro players.

Or maybe you want to talk about getting existing match? When I got match it's not from the begining, how to say, when I entered match it was like MIDDLE OF THE GAME, first team already had 200+ points, it seems someone quit and I got that match.

And for future just because you don't get this kind of matches doesn't mean they don't exist.

I get various matches, but as I said, play more and you will get proper match, eventually. 1 of 4 should be decent. I will never believe ALL of your matches are the same as you described.
    Edited by Valabrog on August 27, 2018 7:57PM
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes it’s rng and sometimes it’s about whether or can somewhat carry your team. Second place shouldn’t be too hard to get even with premades because every premade isn’t good. I mostly solo queue and have plenty of wins.