The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

My Ald Velothi

Sassparella501
Sassparella501
✭✭✭
I have only been playing a month or so and was thrilled to be able to buy Auld Velothi in Morrowind. I'm certainly not as talented or as inventive as some of the people on here, but I was happy with the result for my first properly decorated house. I made quite a few of the furnishings myself and bought some from guild stores and furniture vendors. (It took a lot of saving and bargain hunting for the crafting stations :)) About 15-20% were from the crown store.

I just wanted to share my humble effort.

Outside:

5UljXU7.jpg

The Entrance:

XlE9gqy.jpg

The main downstairs room:

yuWgROs.jpg

Lounge area at the back:

h1NvAoz.jpg

The Kitchen:

hgGvUx7.jpg

The spare Bedroom:

aRn6a7S.jpg

Basement Crafting:

Z9jhC0k.jpg

Upstairs Bedroom:

5CiEBTf.jpg

• Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nicely done! Ald Velothi is a challenging home to decorate with all the odd nooks and crannies and curvy/sloping walls. But, it's also a very cozy feeling home and you've done a great job highlighting that with your decorating.

Kudos on your very first decorated home!
  • Alexsae
    Alexsae
    ✭✭✭
    Beautiful job! I love the crafting area, too. What a great use of space.
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love it :)
    It's a hard house to decorate, as tbh the Hlaalu furnishings IMO look too clean / neat for the style.
    And their isn't enough variety of Telvanni furniture to complete a whole house.
    I think you did a great job, especially for your first home. Thanks for sharing!
  • Sharalei
    Sharalei
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love the way you've used lighting, particularly in the garden.
    Turning downstairs into a crafting room is an excellent idea.

Well done! Particulary for your first home. I own this house, and it looks nothing as nice as this. :)
  • Sassparella501
    Sassparella501
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you all :)

I really enjoyed decorating this. Travelling around the world checking out all the guild stalls was great fun and there were a few cool achievement furnishings in the places I had done too.