The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

The helmet goes invisible... Why not the shoulders?

• StamWhipCultist
    StamWhipCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you want head and shoulders invisibility?
    article-0-12816549000005DC-677_1024x615_large.jpg
  • Cuthceol
    Cuthceol
    ✭✭✭
    Hide Slot Token : 500 Crowns*

Not account wide, character bound
  • Xerge
    Xerge
    ✭✭✭
    In a game like this which promotes individuality and character customization, every slot should be hideable. it doesn't make sense why ZOS doesn't have an active QOL team.
  • Tonestar34
    And another game I play actually allows you to use invisible ink, which I think is great because the armor is ugly. If this could happen to ESO... Awesome.
  • Eyesinthedrk
    Eyesinthedrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Starlock wrote: »
    There are many shoulder styles that are fairly unobrusive. I wouldn’t add this feature for shoulders, specifically. Just add hide to all pieces. Except maybe pants. ;)

You had me right up until “except pants” ECB1FD7A-F99F-4887-8706-7E59EC9D08D6.png

• idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi all :)

We have seen requests from our players to have the option to hide specific equipment slot visuals, and it is something we'd like to offer in the future.

Please do not make it like SWTOR where one could essentially play in their boxers. That was so absurd.
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    silvereyes wrote: »
    Coming soon: that guy in your PUG with the Crown of Misrule and jester personality - NOW without pants!

XyQka1s.png
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • RMerlin
    RMerlin
    ✭✭✭✭
    RMerlin wrote: »
    And a hide the waggly thing that hangs down at the front and back option.

I hate these. They might be realistic from a pratical point of view, but visually they often look bad on many costumes. I also spend a lot of time trying to track down pieces of gear without these for my assassin.

I doubt they could be hidden, as they are part of the legs. It would be up to the designers to stop using these on the majority of the pieces they design.

Nah, I disagree completely. They need to be visible, it's part of the armor. They don't look bad at all.

It depends on the type of armor you are looking for.
  • Akaviri
    Akaviri
    ✭✭
    Should we have the perfect gear in the ugliest style, I'm sure its appearance can still be re-stylized via outfit station .
    Although, it would be better to simply have an option to hide them all.
    生ビールを奢ります。
  • stitchesofdooom
    stitchesofdooom
    ✭✭✭✭
    coz the helmet if oftem the ugliest part of the set and you spent so long creating your character's face
    Say NO to Crown Crates. Crown Crates are Loot Boxes. Loot Boxes are gambling. Zenimax makes enough money off us.
    ESO+ is part of the "Games as a service" trend. A trend that needs to die. Subscribe only when you need Crowns for DLC.
    Say no to "radiant" junk quests replacing proper side content and the dumbing down of our favorite franchises.
    PCMR EU.
  • stitchesofdooom
    stitchesofdooom
    ✭✭✭✭

We have seen requests from our players to have the option to hide specific equipment slot visuals, and it is something we'd like to offer in the future.

lol, like the chest in a lot of cases.

...we're all thinking it.
    Say NO to Crown Crates. Crown Crates are Loot Boxes. Loot Boxes are gambling. Zenimax makes enough money off us.
    ESO+ is part of the "Games as a service" trend. A trend that needs to die. Subscribe only when you need Crowns for DLC.
    Say no to "radiant" junk quests replacing proper side content and the dumbing down of our favorite franchises.
    PCMR EU.
  • oriondean
    oriondean
    ✭✭

thanks Jessica, glad to know I am not just talking to an empty room when I make a request, even if it isn't here yet.
  • SwoopIM
    SwoopIM
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed! Would love a hide shoulders option in the next patch or too. Can't be very hard to do.
  • stitchesofdooom
    stitchesofdooom
    ✭✭✭✭
    why not any and all pieces?
    Edited by stitchesofdooom on September 18, 2018 3:58PM
    PCMR EU.
  • stitchesofdooom
    stitchesofdooom
    ✭✭✭✭
    you want head and shoulders invisibility?
    article-0-12816549000005DC-677_1024x615_large.jpg

better off going to Lush
    PCMR EU.