The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Old raider in new game looking for pve guild

Arctic_fox
Arctic_fox
Soul Shriven
Title says it all, Ive been away from mmos for a while but a friend recently got me rehooked on ESO. Now that im at trial level I am looking for a decent casual to semi casual PVE guild that does trials and hard modes. Due to my job im only really avalable mondays though that can change without much warning. Im current as of this post a CP161 stamblade using a full purple mix of hundings rage and night mothers gaze. Currently posting about 15k to 18k on most dungeon bosses as i am still learning to weave attacks. i also learn pretty fast and have lead a few raids in my time so you dont need to worry about me face rolling in the fire very often save on new bosses.

About me as a player, I am an ex wow and rift raider and have played eso durning beta and some early release. I have done the whole min/max deal and spent time in hard mode raids as a primary dps and secondary healer. I work a lot so my play time tends to be somewhat random though i try to hop on at least once per week. i like to think i have a decent sense of wry humor. I also hate politics in games, Im here to relax and unwind not discuss why <insert your least favorite thing in politics here> is an issue so i would prefer a guild with a no politics and/or drama rule. i am in my early 30s so would prefer a guild aimed at older players though i can get along with squeekers to a point. And lastly i like pickups, beer and pizza so if those offend you i wont be a good choice.

Not sure what, if any intrest you folks have in me but there ya go. If you are intrested and like what you see feel free to hit me up or ask questions.