The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Tank Looking for an Extra PvE Guild :)

DamoclesXIV
Hey there, I'm looking for an extra PvE guild to run with, I used to be on console but played as a DD (Mag dk/NB), thought id try something new on pc so made a tank! so far really enjoying it.

I'm currently only cp401, but have tanked all dlc dungeon hms etc (minus the new ones), vAA HM, vHRC HM, vSO and vMOL.

Sets I can currently run are as follow, Ebon, Alkosh, Plague, Dragon, Hist bark, Tourags.

on a side note, i'm not a serious person and really just looking for another chilled pve guild to join up with, if you have any interest in me then my ign is @Damoclesxlv. Thanks :)
  • DamoclesXIV
    Bumping and updating...
    Now just shy of cp500, have completed all DLC skins/personalities achievements etc including the new ones, can main or off tank all craglorn HM's, can main or off tank vmol, can tank vcr, been to second boss in vhof so far, only had a little go on that boss but was comfortably catching 3/4 Of the shades attack, so looking to progress more there.

Also have a healer friend I would like to bring along as well 😁 who has the same experience as my self self with regards to trials.

So if you need a tank healer combo, and play from 1900BST onwards give me a shout 😁
    Edited by DamoclesXIV on October 1, 2018 11:16PM