The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Official Discussion Thread for "Midyear Mayhem Field Report"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article Midyear Mayhem Field Report. The Midyear Mayhem event took place between July 26 and August 6, bringing the chaos of war to all of Tamriel’s adventurers and promising great rewards and honor for their service. Check out the infographic in the article for details on this hard fought event.
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Deadliest Keep in Cyrodiil: Fort Aleswell
    Sounds about right.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Forztr
    Forztr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Those numbers are 10x what I would have guessed and more people died in BGs than Cyro I didn't realise they were so popular now.
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's some pretty awesome info! Genuinely surprised by the stats.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Forztr wrote: »
    Those numbers are 10x what I would have guessed and more people died in BGs than Cyro I didn't realise they were so popular now.

That because it’s the only aspect of pvp that actually receives attention. At least over the past 1.5 years
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fire Drakes are only the deadliest BG team because they zerg so hard in the off hours.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Cuthceol
    Cuthceol
    ✭✭✭
    Number of players disconnected:?
    Number of exploits:?
    Number of bugs introduced:?
    Number of Siege Weapons became inoperable:?
    Number of Abilities failed to fire:?

Any chance of those stats?
  • qwjr8989_ESO
    qwjr8989_ESO
    ✭✭✭

That's some salt lol
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »
    Deadliest Keep in Cyrodiil: Fort Aleswell
    Sounds about right.

LOL That was my first thought. The Chalamo is famous for constant fights but Ales is definitely pushed consistently across all campaigns, and amplified by lower pop ones where DC does not fill as many.
    Edited by technohic on August 15, 2018 3:08PM
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Dont typically have to ride a horse back to your next death in battlegrounds.
  • Sky_WK
    Sky_WK
    ✭✭✭✭
    703k keeps in 2 weeks, there's 21,060 minutes in 14 days, so 30 keeps per minute 24/7? Even across all platforms, both servers and all campaigns, fat chance, come on @ZOS_GinaBruno these interns are embarrassing you guys.

Edit: Actually midyear mayhem was only 11 days, so 44 keeps flipping per minute....
    Edited by Sky_WK on August 15, 2018 4:19PM
    i do not read replies. still playing stamdk for some reason.
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You have to remember, they made BGs base game now. I found them a lot easier to complete the kill achievement in than Cyrodiil as well.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • SirAxen
    SirAxen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is an awesome article! Thanks for sharing. I, personally, would love to see more statistic based articles like this from time to time. :)
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sky_WK wrote: »
    703k keeps in 2 weeks, there's 21,060 minutes in 14 days, so 30 keeps per minute 24/7? Even across all platforms, both servers and all campaigns, fat chance, come on ZOS_GinaBruno these interns are embarrassing you guys.

Keeps and resources, though that still seems excessive.

However, I suppose that 703,162 keeps and resources total, divided 6 ways platform/server, then 6 ways per campaign, over 12 days, is only 1628 keeps and resources per day on each campaign. Now realistically, we know the more populated campaigns did more of that number, so take it with a grain of salt.

That still seems a little high, but IDK.
    Edited by VaranisArano on August 15, 2018 4:23PM
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Number of AP lost due to the above issues?
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    245k districts captured?
    You mean exploited by cross alliance AP farm?
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Even as someone who personally doesn’t enjoy pvp I have to say... those are some seriouse numbers
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm curious, for siege deployed is that counting the same siege weapon multiple times (EX: I deploy my Ballista, pack it up, redeploy it somewhere else == 2 deploys) or unique siege weapons?
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Cuthceol
    Cuthceol
    ✭✭✭
    valeriiya wrote: »

Number of AP lost due to the above issues?

incalculable ;)
  • Cuthceol
    Cuthceol
    ✭✭✭
    I'm curious, for siege deployed is that counting the same siege weapon multiple times (EX: I deploy my Ballista, pack it up, redeploy it somewhere else == 2 deploys) or unique siege weapons?

probably the same way they count the number of players, 10 million yeah right
  • upari
    upari
    ✭✭✭
    Fire Drakes are only the deadliest BG team because they zerg so hard in the off hours.

How you zerg on battlegrounds?
  • Varana
    Varana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    upari wrote: »

[whisper]
    Between 2 and 4 am, all teams are hardcoded to Red so they capture all the relics and chaosballs. Deathmatch ends in a draw but you have to sacrifice something.
    Don't post this on the internet, this is confidential.
    Welcome to the Red side.
    [/whisper]
  • Shadowmaster
    Shadowmaster
    ✭✭✭✭
    As in years past, Daedra were spotted working ancient group magic in Imperial City that caused adventurers to move sluggishly in Cyrodiil.

The Emperor has ordered his advisers to implement a plan of resolution, but whispers in the street snicker that this has been said for many years and nothing has been done.
  • Shadowmaster
    Shadowmaster
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adventurers have been seen around Tamriel asking if they could buy the secretive Wizards of the College of Business Intelligence a few tankards of mead.
  • spectre303
    spectre303
    ✭✭✭
    Can we get the stat for "Number of crashes" and "time spent in queue"?
    Ebonheart Pact ♦ NA ♦ CP 2230
    Ra'Sta ♦ ♛Sergeant Stadanko ♦ ♛Napolèon Dynamite ♦ Brunhilda the Green ♦ ♛Call me Al ♦ Joe ♦ Stadanko's Ghost
    Jan-Michael Vincent ♦ Mòrty ♦ Redmer ♦ Durban Diesel ♦ ♛ßecky ♦ Stadanko Jr ♦ Lòzen ♦ Guillermo De la Cruz ♦ Gìnger ♦ Rasta ♦ Gozer
  • Nightfall12
    Nightfall12
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    upari wrote: »

this was a joke metaphor, comparing the results with complaints for the other pvp styles' red team....it is a great joke too.
    Ummm stuff… about stuff…or something.
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cool stats! I’d love to see more of these for the game as a whole. For example, “this weekend, X number of world bosses were slaughtered, Y number of dolmens were destroyed, Z number of pledges were completed,” etc.
  • Adernath
    Adernath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A very interesting statistics would be a table classes vs classes win/loss ratio in duels (only one half of the table is necessary of course).

With enough statistics it would indicate how balanced the classes are.
  • Kinnahz
    Kinnahz
    ✭✭✭
    Length of time in Loading screens or time spent queuing to get into a campaign would've been good too know also :D
    Xbox Gamertag: KINNAHZ
    vHRC HM, vAA HM, vSO HM, vMoL HM, vHoF HM, vAS+2, vCR+3, EoF, SoTN, Oax HM, Lyl & Tur HM vDSA, Unchained, Flawless, Spirit Slayer
  • SirAxen
    SirAxen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool stats! I’d love to see more of these for the game as a whole. For example, “this weekend, X number of world bosses were slaughtered, Y number of dolmens were destroyed, Z number of pledges were completed,” etc.

Agreed. Or, at the very least, one of these after the holiday events for fun. This was a cool idea for an article.
  • Cuthceol
    Cuthceol
    ✭✭✭
    Highest que position recorded:?
    Number of people whose que time exceeded their play time:?