The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

What is the drop rate for psijic recipes during fishing in Artaeum?

OrphanHelgen
OrphanHelgen
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Have been fishing for 4-5 hours straight up, no recipes. I talk to others who say it took them 1 hour max to get all 3 recipes.
PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's up to RNG. I got all mine in the first hole I fished. :p

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2250+
  • HighKinlady
    HighKinlady
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got mine after about a half hour . Best of luck .
    XB NA
    High Kinlady

PC : Kinlady

• Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is this recipe? You can get recipes from fishing? Only in Arteum or else where? I started fishing a lot now and never got a recipe. Never been to Arteum yet.
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's up to RNG. I got all mine in the first hole I fished. :p

Ye thats what they all say, but I was a bit slow with starting to try to get them, and now I been here 5 hours and nothing. So I wonder if it's stealth nerfed or what :O

• Not94me
    Not94me
    Soul Shriven
    This list is old, but here are some totals that I got from 9 hours of fishing in Summerset, back in June. Hope this helps:

9 hours of fishing,  mostly ocean = 32 bottles, 658 fish, 24 green Qucksilver Lingwe, 17 green Radiant Dory, 5 blue Lingweloce, 5  green Eton Sprat, 3 green Dusk Arowana, 1 green Blooming Flowerthorn.
    Bottles equaled mostly psijic mats and runes but 4 powdered mother of pearl,  6 motif pages, 8 clam gall
    Fish equaled 10 perfect roe.

No bleeping recipes.
    Don't make deals with demons, because you won't like the results.
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not94me wrote: »
    This list is old, but here are some totals that I got from 9 hours of fishing in Summerset, back in June. Hope this helps:

9 hours of fishing,  mostly ocean = 32 bottles, 658 fish, 24 green Qucksilver Lingwe, 17 green Radiant Dory, 5 blue Lingweloce, 5  green Eton Sprat, 3 green Dusk Arowana, 1 green Blooming Flowerthorn.
    Bottles equaled mostly psijic mats and runes but 4 powdered mother of pearl,  6 motif pages, 8 clam gall

No bleeping recipes.

thank you. I believe the recipes only drops in Artaeum and the bottles with motifs in summerset.

• Not94me
    Not94me
    Soul Shriven
    Ok. My bad. At the time, I was hunting the motifs.
    Don't make deals with demons, because you won't like the results.
  • chaserstorm16909
    chaserstorm16909
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was really lucky. I opened 5 bags and got both recipes.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got both my recipes within 100 worms, both on the PTS and when Artaeum went Live.
    Davor wrote: »
    What is this recipe? You can get recipes from fishing? Only in Arteum or else where? I started fishing a lot now and never got a recipe. Never been to Arteum yet.

The recipes are BOP, and come from waterlogged Psijic parcels obtained from fishing in Artaeum.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I fished Artaeum for almost 2 weeks, when Summerset first came out, before getting any recipes. Then, within an hour, got all 3 recipes. RNG is fickle.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »
    I fished Artaeum for almost 2 weeks, when Summerset first came out, before getting any recipes. Then, within an hour, got all 3 recipes. RNG is fickle.

holy ! TY m8 for answer, that rng tho.

• jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not94me wrote: »

No bleeping recipes.

you don't get the recipes in summerset, only artaeum.
    Edited by jedtb16_ESO on August 14, 2018 9:03PM