The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

'Lazy Writ Crafter' does not craft ?

woufff
woufff
✭✭✭✭
As the title says, started after update, the writ is taken from the board and at the crafting station it starts and show 'crafting...' but it doesn't craft, has anyone else encountered this problem?

Any idea how to fix? I did already uninstall wit deletion of saved data and re-install but it didn't fix it.

Thanks for any help :)
PC/EU&NA - Redguard Nightblade - Grand Master Crafter - Explorer of Tamriel & Skyrim - Playing Starfield (and awaiting TES VI ^^)
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It’s working for me after the update. Wish I had a useful comment to help you get it working again, but the only time what you describe has happened to me is when my inventory is completely full. Good luck solving it! (I love Lazy Writ Crafter...it has definitely improved my writ crafting experience).
  • fioskal
    fioskal
    ✭✭✭
    Do you have inventory space/enough mats to create the items?

-Fiona-
    PC - NA
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Inventory & mats is not a problem, but the addon is still shown as 'out of date', this is strange as Minion has updated it ...
    PC/EU&NA - Redguard Nightblade - Grand Master Crafter - Explorer of Tamriel & Skyrim - Playing Starfield (and awaiting TES VI ^^)
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My updated version of the add-on works fine.
  • Luigi_Vampa
    Luigi_Vampa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It is working for me.
    PC/EU DC
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You might just try uninstalling anr reinstalling LWC just to see if that will fix it. That has fixed some other add-ons in the past that suddenly stopped working for no reason.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My LWC works just fine. A recent update reset some options, so maybe it is not set to autocraft anymore.

However, the first step is to make sure all addons are updated.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well I cannot do more than run Minion every time I log in... ;)

Funny thing is that it does work now for Jewelry and Enchanting, but not for Blacksmithing, Clothing and Woodworking, it picks up the writs but does not craft these three, the others well.

Maybe another of my various addons is blocking somehow because all are not yet updated, anyhow I guess I just need to be patient B)

• Sordidfairytale
    Sordidfairytale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check the options for style material. And make sure you have enough style materials to do the crafting. These are things that trip me up when I'm unable to do blacksmithing, clothing, and woodworking. Hope they help you.
    The Vegemite Knight

"if the skeleton kills you, your dps is too low." ~STEVIL

The Elder World of WarScrollCraft Online ~joaaocaampos
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Dolgubon

I’ve tagged the maker though this does not seem to be an issue with his fabulous work. He may know something to try.

I’d suggest making sure you have the materials.
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for all help, just to say that with ESO+ I always have several thousands of all crafting materials on stock - and manual crafting works just fine ;)