The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

nDSA

boombazookajd
boombazookajd
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm looking to put together a weekly event for a guild that I am in and am wondering what it takes to get through nDSA. I'm sure it's probably like normal group content; a face roll on normal and then pretty rough on Vet. I'm not expecting the group to be a squad of 750's, I'm 490 myself. I just want to ensure I'm not setting anyone up for failure or wasting time going in.

I'm watching a few videos but most seem to be quite out of date or concentrated on Vet mode.
Drathus Delenu- Dunmer magDk: Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Stormproof, Peak Scaler, Clockwork Confounder, Orderly, Master Wizard, Cloudrest Hero, Undaunted, Dragonstar Arena Champion
Thoronir Rolston- Breton petsorc: Stormproof
Zaakazha-Redguard stamblade: Boethia's Scythe, Clockwork Confounder, Maelstrom Arena Champion, Dragonstar Arena Champion

Scrubs:
Justinius Maximus Decimus- Altmer magblade
Agronak gro'Mashul- Orc DK Tank
Valerya Hawkcroft- Breton healer
Zaaka- Imperial stamDK/crafter

✭✭✭✭✭
    nono you assume correct. Comparable to DLC content: a faceroll for any decent player that is used to DLC vet content
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Normal is a faceroll, but still takes like 45 minutes to run the content.
  • snegurd
    snegurd
    ✭✭
    vDSA is easier than most of the new DLC hardmodes and nDSA should be very easy for any player over 300CP with moderate experience in dungeons. There is some coordination required between players (more than most normal dungeons) so I would recommend using voice chat, but running as an organized group is certainly not a waste of time.
    PC | NA
    Guildmaster of Noob Nation

Snegurd Limp-Spear: Nord DK tank
    Milamber of Midkemia: Breton Sorc dps

Flawless Conqueror | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Assistant Alienist | Shadow Breaker | Blackrose Executioner