Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NB siphoning passive magicka flood gives stats on wrong bar.

glavius
glavius
✭✭✭✭✭
If you slot a siphoning skill, Magicka flood now gives 8% magicka on the other hotbar. But not on the one where you have the siphoning skill slotted.
Fix please!
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol wut... sure you haven't got inner light or something slotted?
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
  • glavius
    glavius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    For me it works fine.

I slotted only 1 skill from siphoning ability on back bar, and I haven't got 8% more magicka on front bar with no siphoning ability slotted there.
  • glavius
    glavius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that is strange. On my Stam NB I run mechanical acuity front bar only and a siphoning ability on back bar. Last patch magicka values on the 2 bars were almost the same. Now I have 2k more magicka on front bar. If I swap the siphoning ability to same bar as mechanical acuity, bars are again nearly same magicka value.
  • glavius
    glavius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just tested again. Works fine for my mag nb. For my stam nb its still bugged...
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a similar issue with the mages guild passive 'magica controller'. The extra regeneration is given on the bar with the mages guild abillity slotted, the max magica on the other bar.

The stats are fine directly after login, the issue appears with the first bar swap.
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • glavius
    glavius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A respec of the abilities and passives in question fixed it for me.
  • YOB
    YOB
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah it's the same visual bug with Magicka Controller passive from mages guild.
  • WreckfulAbandon
    WreckfulAbandon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't waste your gold respeccing to remove the bug; I did so with mages guild controller passive and after about 5 min the bug showed up again :/

@ZOS_GinaBruno Any chance we could get a fix and I could get my ~10k back? o:)
    PC NA

All my comments are regarding PvP
  • glavius
    glavius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea bug came back next time I logged in.....
  • chillar
    chillar
    ✭✭
    i have the same issue with my magblade
  • SilverWF
    SilverWF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can only confirm that issue.
    • PC EU. Ebonheart Pact. CP 1k+
    • YouTube: All ESO disguises (2014)
    • EU players are humans too! We want our maintenances in the least pop time (at deep night) and not lasted for several hours!
    • Animation canceR - is true PvP cancer! When you can't see which actions your opponent do - you can't react properly on them!
  • FlamingBeard
    FlamingBeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will vouch for the existence of this bug.

I've had the issue of increased magicka on the wrong bar from the passive Magicka Controller (mages guild) on my magicka Templar and Magicka Flood on my magicka Nightblade.

I haven't checked if it affected my actual damage on the bar that's supposed to get the stat increase, but my tooltips are certainly being lowered when I check them during the bug's occurrences.

It's most noticeable when I'm on my magicka Templar's front bar and the Purifying Light detonation tooltip is at least 1,000 less than it should be getting if that weapon bar had the correct stat increase (since Purifying Light's detonation is based solely on max magicka).
    Edited by FlamingBeard on August 26, 2018 12:05PM
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    glavius wrote: »
    If you slot a siphoning skill, Magicka flood now gives 8% magicka on the other hotbar. But not on the one where you have the siphoning skill slotted.
    Fix please!

Still an issue as of today.

Ps4 NA
    Edited by Koolio on January 9, 2019 1:16AM
  • glavius
    glavius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually get the passive on both bars now even if I only slot it in back bar.
  • seventyfive
    seventyfive
    ✭✭✭
    Bergzorn wrote: »
    I have a similar issue with the mages guild passive 'magica controller'. The extra regeneration is given on the bar with the mages guild abillity slotted, the max magica on the other bar.

The stats are fine directly after login, the issue appears with the first bar swap.

This is happening to me as well, after one bar swap, the bonus on the first bar is gone.
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still had the bug a few days ago (with magica controller), but at the moment everything works as it should. I have no idea what causes it, I changed nothing on my build.
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • mrpaxman
    mrpaxman
    ✭✭✭
    I don't experience the bug on any of my NB's myself. There are many threads around dating back for quite some time about this bug. The magicka controller passive from the mages guild has been known to have the same issue for many players. The following dev comment is from another similar thread.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5395852#Comment_5395852
    Victory or Valhalla!
    PC NA
  • efster
    efster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The passive straight up doesn't work on any bar for me when my NB is in heavy armour.
    AD is the best looking faction. I don't make the rules, I just enforce them.