The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Where do you find spriggan jewelry?

Tonestar34
I have been running around anchors in Bangkori and have found nothing. Any advice?

Best Answers

• SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ah ok, well bosses, world bosses, delves drop them, the pvp weekend golden vendor has golden jewellery sometimes too.
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

Answer ✓
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only anchors and chests drop jewelry. Delves and world bosses will not get you what you need.
    Answer ✓
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Camp the dolmen in northern Bangkorai - within sight of Halcyon Lake Wayshrine. Super convenient and there are always a few other players there to help.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
    Answer ✓
  • GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm 90+% sure the dolmen doesn't matter, they all have the same loot table. It's just RNG being a jerk. All my Spriggan's jewels came from Mournoth.

Fact: The item you want has the lowest drop rate of all the items with the same exact drop rate.
    Answer ✓
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Buy them from Guild Stores
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)

Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

• Tonestar34
    I have seen the jewlery in guild stores, but I actually want to find it instead. Thanks all the same.
  • Tonestar34
    I might try Delves next. The time I day I play normally means I'm by myself because everyone else in the world is asleep which makes world bosses either tough or impossible. I was really hoping that the anchors were the best place but the only jewlery I got was legion or vampire jewlery.
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hehe aye I hear ya, just go for the delves matey, good luck :smile:

Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

• Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jaws343 wrote: »
    Only anchors and chests drop jewelry. Delves and world bosses will not get you what you need.

@Tonestar34 ^ Yup, domlen = jewellery, bosses = weapons, everything else = armour.
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I bought gold rings at golden vendor in Cyrodiil few months ago. Regular purple jewelry is tied to bangkorai zone, dolmens in particular are good thing to grind for these.
  • Maryal
    Maryal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dark anchors for sure, next best option is guild traders.
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been consistently getting Vampire Lord from the Mournoth Dolmen, and Seventh Legion from the Fallen Wastes one, so I'm guessing that I'll want to spend more time going to the Ephesus one. Of course, that's harder to reach than the other two, with the path there going past a couple of world bosses.

And harder to reach also means there will fewer other players helping out.
    Edited by ghastley on August 14, 2018 5:37PM
  • Mica-Tempes
    I've had Spriggans drop regularly from Fallen Wastes, don't give up on it. Like all drops in this game, RNG always seems to work against you when you want something specific.
  • Tonestar34
    Thanks for some great feedback here. Really appreciate all the responses. Lol... Typical the one thing I want must be good if it has the worst drop rate.
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    One other place open zone treasure chest will drop jewelry. Got frustrated and finally bought the last ring I needed open the next chest purple spriggins ring
    But sold it for what I paid so no harm
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had Spriggans drop regularly from Fallen Wastes, don't give up on it. Like all drops in this game, RNG always seems to work against you when you want something specific.

This is true. I now have several identical green rings from Fallen Wastes. No blues, no purples, no necks at all. This is just NG, without the R!

Plus more Seventh Legion, so there is a little R in there.
  • jlb1705
    jlb1705
    ✭✭✭
    ghastley wrote: »
    I've been consistently getting Vampire Lord from the Mournoth Dolmen, and Seventh Legion from the Fallen Wastes one, so I'm guessing that I'll want to spend more time going to the Ephesus one. Of course, that's harder to reach than the other two, with the path there going past a couple of world bosses.

And harder to reach also means there will fewer other players helping out.

I haven't found that to be true, at least not on Xbox NA. You're right, it's not convenient to a wayshrine. However, there's a zerg there, and it will go out and kill those two world bosses while waiting for the dolmen to respawn. The timing lines up pretty much perfectly. Neither of the other two dolmens in Bangkorai offer much to do other than standing around between spawns.

FWIW, Ephesus is where I farmed my entire set of purple Spriggan's jewelry. I doubt that it has a better drop rate - you'll still get plenty of Vampire Lord and Seventh Legion there. There's nothing wrong with that though - with jewelry crafting still being new, it doesn't hurt to have some trash pieces to decon for leveling and mats.
    Edited by jlb1705 on August 17, 2018 1:50AM
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I finally got a Spriggan's neck piece - at Mournoth, of all places. Since my Orc lives there, she goes over to the dolmen any time she's leaving home, and it's active. Not just a necklace, a purple one!

Now she just needs a pair of Spriggan's Axes.

• Tonestar34
    I suddenly got my first spriggans ring and then i did another 7 dolemans and got spriggans jewlery to drop 5 times times out of those 7 dolmans. RNG... It's kinda fickle.