The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Crown Store "Search" Bug

imjedi55
imjedi55
naoeip97p9tu.png
ssa8x9vqs0pd.png
m78p89r396a6.png

There is a bug. If i write nothing the search part came up a lot of things here but if ı write ''crown crate'' some things appear, some things disappear. Because of it i bought a mount i didn't want. I enter the crown crates part and click buy crates than i see the 100 gem leopard but there is not another mount with 100 gem. Than i click crown store and see another 100 gem mounts. If before i see that another mounts i did not buy the leopard. Please get back my gems. I dont want that leopard. This is happening beacuse this is a bug. Same page but different product. Please fix this and give my 100 gems back. Or give me a black lion :/
Edited by imjedi55 on August 14, 2018 7:36AM
"Humility is a noble thing, but you must also remain strong and self-assured. A true champion is also history's pawn, and history is a cruel and unfeeling master."
―Queen Ayrenn to the Vestige