Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Hlaalu Master Furnisher's Document, what's in it?

Mystrius_Archaion
Mystrius_Archaion
✭✭✭✭✭
Does it contain only recipes with "Hlaalu" in the name, such as the full bookshelf in Hlaalu style? Or does it drop practically any purple furnishing recipe?

Best Answers

• Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are 2 types of documents. The ones sold by Rolis Hlaalu contain base game recipes only. That is all the racial recipes such as Nord, Altmer, Redguard etc. And even still, I believe like 3-5 recipes or so cannot be found in these documents.

The assistant, the female Breton, sells different Vvardenfell documents, that drop recipes found on Vvardenfell (Hlaalu, Telvanni, Redoran etc).

Those are the 2 only documents, blues drop blue recipes, purple drop purple recipes. Any other recipe cannot be found in a document and has to be found in the game.

That they are named "Hlaalu" documents has nothing to do with the contents, it's just because of the name of the NPC.
    Answer ✓
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »
    There are 2 types of documents. The ones sold by Rolis Hlaalu contain base game recipes only. That is all the racial recipes such as Nord, Altmer, Redguard etc. And even still, I believe like 3-5 recipes or so cannot be found in these documents.

The assistant, the female Breton, sells different Vvardenfell documents, that drop recipes found on Vvardenfell (Hlaalu, Telvanni, Redoran etc).

Those are the 2 only documents, blues drop blue recipes, purple drop purple recipes. Any other recipe cannot be found in a document and has to be found in the game.

That they are named "Hlaalu" documents has nothing to do with the contents, it's just because of the name of the NPC.

That means the name is very misleading, sadly. That answers my question before I waste vouchers, thanks.
    Answer ✓
  • Erissime
    Erissime
    ✭✭✭
    Its not misleading at all. There is more than one style ( hlaalu) in morrowind, and it appears her recipes concern that area - only. Good to know!