Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Really? All green and blue Alinor furnishings cost 1 culanda except the Alinor Archway, Timeworn?

joshcrum
joshcrum
✭✭✭
"Reduced the cost in Culanda Lacquer to make Summerset High Elven furnishings for Fine and Superior items from 2 to 1. Artifact and Legendary items still require 2 Culanda Lacquer." That was done except for one item... The Alinor Archway, Timeworn still costs 2. And of course this is the single most critical item to continuing my build since the arch is pretty important when making a coliseum. I have been holding onto my culanda for over a week in anticipation of this update only to discover that I shouldn't have wasted my time because the ball was dropped on what was quite possibly the easiest change to a game in the history of video games. Literally changing a 2 in the code to a 1. Son of a... Sorry for being salty here, but I have paid a lot of money into this game. A LOT. To drop the ball on something so unbelievably simple... Next time just send me the f#@$)%g code and I'll change the 2's to 1's.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There have been many oversights. The blue Alinor chalice also still costs 2 Culandas, I reported it several times on the PTS, but it didn't get changed. I haven't seen if it got changed on the live server, as I'm still downloading.

Bug it, in game and in the bug forums.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks all, this is unintentional and will be fixed in a future patch.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can confirm that Alinor Chalice Silver Ornate is still broken and requires 2 culanda despite being a blue recipe. Needs fixing.
  • joshcrum
    joshcrum
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly there may be quite a few other items. I only got the structure furnishings and a lot of the marble furnishings. I'm building a coliseum, so I only got recipes for that and none of the alinor house furnishings.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »
    Can confirm that Alinor Chalice Silver Ornate is still broken and requires 2 culanda despite being a blue recipe. Needs fixing.

Boo...and that's the only Alinor drinkware pattern I've been able to find - looted it myself. :(

And that one was even called out to them. It's always sad when bugs that are reported on PTS still go live. At least this one isn't as severe as the one with the storage chests/coffers.