The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

the entire time loadingscreen, tf why?

Parobro
Parobro
✭✭
always when i port or leave a BG or wanna join a BG or anyhting really that has a loadingscreen, it takes sooo long (20 minutes was the longest i waited) it all started like 3 hours ago, before it was completly fine, my hardware is fine aswell, i repaired the game and restarted my PC but it still happens, why is that? if i take a look into my task manager it tells me my harddrive is like not doing anything and gpu and cpu aswell, internet connection on a minimum like the game isnt open what so ever, any advices?
  • Parobro
    Parobro
    ✭✭
    omg and it keeps doing it, i cont port anywhere, wtf is wrong with this game man
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My favourite are the random load screens when I'm at Cyrodiil.... Near a battle.....
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Parobro
    Parobro
    ✭✭
    i think i fixed it, it was my add on raid notifier what i updated around an ahour befoire that happend, maybe it helps someone, since then i dont have it anymore, but will see if it will happen to me in a second again :D
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love how it takes half an hour to do nothing more than check hireling mails on six characters due to loading screens. Neat! It's a good thing my time isn't valuable.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle