The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Game masters or report bots in game in one msg

partyrockstarmike
I’m trying to find a way I can contact a game master inside the game when I come across a group of robots harvesting resources hacking the game cheating etc I do not want to report one gamer tag at a time it takes a lot of time and I end up having like 25 or 40 emails in my email all related to each gamer tag Please help me out with how the report multiple tags at once for bots So I can do it in one message quickly conveniently or how to contact a game master so they can pop up to see all the bots and take care of them for me BOTS Are a big issue in this game and they need to be addressed I haven’t seen a game master for a very long time Do they still exist how do you contact one etc.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO does not have GMs like that. They show themselves when they wish but mostly are unseen and cannot be contacted, if they are really there full time.

Make a report in game as best as you can.
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Open a ticket and add a clear photo or movie clip about the incident. Just dont post that here as it will go under naming and shaming which is against the forum rules.
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.