The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Newer player seeking guild

deusdemo_silence
deusdemo_silence
Soul Shriven
New player seeking guild. Post in thread. Will update with level here after all my downloads are done.
  • deusdemo_silence
    deusdemo_silence
    Soul Shriven
    UPDATE: I am at level 8. I will start seeking a guild once I hit level 10.
  • deusdemo_silence
    deusdemo_silence
    Soul Shriven
    Level 11. I would like to join a Guild now. Are there any takers out there?
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You haven't said anything about what sort of guild you want - are you interested in PvE, PvP, RP, Trading, Social... No-one can answer this, because you haven't said what you want. What is it in the game that interests you most and you want to do more of?
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    If it's a casual social guild you're looking for then I can highly recommend my own :wink:
    Casual Rascals.

If interested, send me a msg here or in-game (@Nervani) :smile:
    PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • JoshDosh
    JoshDosh
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there @Nervani. I'm fairly new in ESO myself and wondering if I could join your guild. I'm a very casual player but I do like a little PvE once in a while. I think your guild would be great for me to start.
    Edited by JoshDosh on August 15, 2018 6:45AM
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    JoshDosh wrote: »
    Hi there @Nervani. I'm fairly new in ESO myself and wondering if I could join your guild. I'm a very casual player but I do like a little PvE once in a while. I think your guild would be great for me to start.

I'll send you an invite as soon as I get home from work mate :) Just send me your IGN :)
    PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • JoshDosh
    JoshDosh
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks @Nervani. My UserID is JoshDosh and my character name is Ana Mei if that matters.
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    JoshDosh wrote: »
    Thanks @Nervani. My UserID is JoshDosh and my character name is Ana Mei if that matters.

Haven't been online much today but will have someone invite you :)
  • JoshDosh
    JoshDosh
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the invite.