The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where Can I Get These Foods/Potions?

Shraar
Shraar
✭✭✭
1. Hello. Someone On These Forums Recently Enlightened Me.

Now I Know Food Is Very Important.

I Am Looking For This Type of Food:

WITCHMOTHER'S POTENT BREW

How Do I Craft That? Where Do I Get The Ingredients? I Never Want To Run Out!
2. As For Potions, I Am Looking For This Type:

"TRI-STAT POTION"

That Is The Only Name I Know It By.

Same Question Though. Where Do I Get It? How Do I Craft It?

A) Millenith is kind enough to show the warmaidens of the Ebonheart Pact the ways of Blacksmithing, the songspeakers of the Aldmeri Dominion the arts of fine tailoring, and the gallant and Heroic men of the Daggerfall Covenant the way of manipulating wood, but she does not cook for anyone, not even her girlfriends. Where do I go to be certified as a baker? Do I need that to brew the Witchmother's Drink?
  • Kimba_Do
    Kimba_Do
    ✭✭✭
    Both of the items you asked about are available from guild vendors, as is the recipe for witchmother's. If you are in some guilds, you can access the stores that those guilds have in the bank at most cities. Other guild vendors are usually just outside of towns. I honestly don't recall where you get cooking certification, but that is only needed for daily writs. Look around in your hometown, shouldn't be too hard to locate.
    Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and good with catsup.
    You're all just a bunch of pixels. Turn off the power and you cease to exist.
    White Lions. Bringing the jungle fame for over 50 years.
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mage guild for provision alchemy and enchanting
    Provisioning and alchemy easy to level enchanting not so much
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Witchmothers Potent Brew can be bought at Guild Stores. If you want the recipe, you can buy that at a Guild store or acquire it during the Witches Festival, around Halloween.

A tri-stat potion is made from Columbine, Bugloss and Mountain Flower. You can make it yourself with sufficient passive or buy it from guild stores.
    Edited by VaranisArano on August 11, 2018 9:49PM
  • Shraar
    Shraar
    ✭✭✭
    I Have Found A Recipe for "Witchmother's Potent Brew",

Put Up For Sale By @Nepoleo From The Guild Trader Serving Almalexia's Amazing Deals.

The Guild Trader Is Khalatah, In Daggerfall, In Glenumbra, In High Rock.

It Costs 22,970 Gold! I Only Have 23,887 Gold. Is It Worth It? Or Am I Getting Shafted Hard With A Bad Deal!?
  • Shraar
    Shraar
    ✭✭✭
    By The Way, Thank You @Kimba_Do
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    Gms40fKQano.jpg
  • Kimba_Do
    Kimba_Do
    ✭✭✭
    Shraar wrote: »
    By The Way, Thank You @Kimba_Do

You're welcome!
    Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and good with catsup.
    You're all just a bunch of pixels. Turn off the power and you cease to exist.
    White Lions. Bringing the jungle fame for over 50 years.
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    On which platform and server are you on? I can craft what you are looking for.
    Edited by redlink1979 on August 13, 2018 1:04PM
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP