The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Most fun you can have solo in ESO?

Cromulent
Cromulent
I know about Battlegrounds and Cyrodil, but PvP is not my sort of thing. I found out about the Maelstrom Arena, and that is pretty fun, but I was wondering if there was anything else in the other DLC that could count as being fun for a solo player? I have ESO Plus so have access to all the DLC and also have Morrowind and Summerset.

Any suggestions would are welcome.
  • CeeJonesy
    CeeJonesy
    ✭✭✭
    PvE wise I usually enjoy trying to solo as much content as possible and will often try and run my daily pledges solo for the challenge of it, although I mainly PvP. Ganking in the sewers on a stamblade is always fun if you don't mind fighting other players (you can also farm the bosses pretty easily when its quiet in there).
    PC EU | XBOX EU
  • Bladerunner1
    Bladerunner1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood, some jobs can be challenging for some characters to finish and fun.
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Questing, World Bosses, archievement hunting...
    PS4 EU - StamDK
  • Maryal
    Maryal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love soloing group content. It is challenging, frustrating, fun and exciting. There is enough varying difficulty to create a road map for yourself to gradually increase the challenge. Start with the group dungeons in the base game on normal difficulty, then work your way up from there. The first group dungeon I ever soloed was Vaults of Madness ... just be sure to bring LOTS of potions, soul gems, and repair kits. At first you may die a lot, but after a while you die less and less, and then before you know it, you can clear it without dying ... then you bump up the difficulty to veteran and start all over again! It really is fun ... lots of strategy involved, especially if you're a 'non-healing' class (like me ... LOL!).

If soloing group content isn't your thing, you can always go for Cadwells Gold (you can google it if you don't know about it). Cadwells is all in the base game and was a lot of fun. Many of the quests involved award you skill points, which is always nice.
    Edited by Maryal on August 12, 2018 6:20PM