The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

New CP gear and Armor crafting materials

• Krayl
    Krayl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still having a hard time wrapping my brain around the reasons behind why anyone would want to do this and what the up side would be. I dunno - maybe I'm just a total moron, but what would this add to the game and why would it be worth implementing?

About the only reasonable suggestion I've seen on this thread is @weg0 suggesting to get rid of all the mid-tier CP gear. have your 1-50 gear and then just have "CP" level gear.

This game SCALES. Adding higher CP gear literally does nothing except force people to farm gear some folks have spent literally YEARS farming.

But anyways, yes do it if your sole purpose is to punish players for literally zero gain/reason.
    Options
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    make all gear level 1-50 and get rid of the 160 cap imo

probably a better idea
    Options