Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Linchal Grand Manor, Grand Topal Hideaway, and Tel Galen Tower

Brigda
Brigda
✭✭✭
Since ZOS is showing us with Pariah's Pinnacle that they are not adverse to bringing back limited time houses, I'd like to state for the record that it would be GREATLY APPRECIATED if these other, older limited time houses could come back around at some point. Not asking for deep discount sales or wild extras, just cycle through once in a while like the lux vendor.

• Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I agree, and even noted in a few threads on this topic that the recent offer of Pariah's Pinnacle could indicate a trend. Here's hoping (though it's hope for others, since I already have the only LT house I've ever wanted - Tel Galen).
  • Rebirthment
    Rebirthment
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will most likely come back at some point. Linchal grand manor probably around September (the time it was last sold).

Grand Topal Hideaway could be released around the time shortly before or after Murkmire, possibly because its themed around that.

No idea on Tel Galen though, but somewhere in the 4th quarter this year?

These are my estimates though, so I can't be entirely sure.
  • Brigda
    Brigda
    ✭✭✭
    Here's hoping they hear us trying to give them more money :D
  • Dystopia2020
    Dystopia2020
    ✭✭✭
    I have always wanted Tel Galen, I have regretted not buying it. I would really LOVE to see it return.
    Apotheosis Priori~ EP Altmer Vamplar
    Illumanatus Priori~ EP Altmer Mag Sorc
    Apostate Priori~ EP Altmer Mag DK
    Apostate De'Void~ (retired) AD Altmer crafter
    PC/ NA, Vivec
    This is the Spiral Skein. The tower is One. The strands are Eight. The lessons are Forever.
    "No really, I AM an Ayleid".
  • Algorax
    Algorax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, they should! I can speak only for what i have: Linchal Grand Manor.

Belive me when i say that it worths every crown.
    It is spectacular, breathtakling view, specially if you are an imperial lover like i am, disappointed with the other imperial homes.
    And it is huge, the 700 ESO+ deco cap is not enough (i estimate that a 50% increased capacity would be ideal).
    It rivals the faction palaces in magnitude, surpassing them in style!
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well after a while they are going to have a number of these homes around aren't they as the years go on, so in the future they might just have a random period where you can buy it again, if there is a quiet crown store period.

I do wish the price of them was put down though. Would buy them then if they were cheaper.
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP