Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Master Writ - can I make this display in inventory?

Gythral
Gythral
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Is there something that can display this rather than having to check achievements to see if I know that style page or recipe
or any suggestions how to go about creating it if there isnt one?
“Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy

Best Answers

• SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit believes a most marvellous add on called Writ Worthy may be your friend yes - if you travel on PC Tamriel that is.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
    Answer ✓
  • Yuls
    Yuls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bind a key to "Show/Hide WritWorthy" or type /writworthy in chat to see the ui. It will show you every mw in your inventory, usually mine are all unchecked, then you can just sort them by profession, or station, decide which ones you want to do, and the ones you can't are visible too.
    Answer ✓
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks that does look like what I was after...
    Next to start hunting down the missing pages :blush: so it's redundant
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Does 1 thing I did not want - which is to craft them if they are in your inventory
    buts that just means a change from my current practice of adding to Dolguns and making sure that they are in the bank not inventory the rest of the time
  • Yuls
    Yuls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gythral wrote: »
    Does 1 thing I did not want - which is to craft them if they are in your inventory
    buts that just means a change from my current practice of adding to Dolguns and making sure that they are in the bank not inventory the rest of the time

You can uncheck the ones you don't want to have crafted automatically. Or all of them.
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yuls wrote: »
    Gythral wrote: »

You can uncheck the ones you don't want to have crafted automatically. Or all of them.

I must be blind as I couldnt see an option in it's settings to stop this, but will look again, as I did see the comment for an older version offering this

Do you mean I can manually remove them from the window? As that is the only option I can find.
    Edited by Gythral on August 8, 2018 11:24AM
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ok seems like it is

Manually, not a toggle
    which is not really what I want but looks like thats the options
    Edited by Gythral on August 8, 2018 11:27AM