The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO Free Play, Sale & More Coming With QuakeCon 2018"

• Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kiyakotari wrote: »
    Still no wolf pet or crates... :/

I even posted in the stream about being excited for the pet as it was live!

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom

You do have your Twitch account linked to both your ESO and Bethesda.Net accounts, right? If so, ticket time!
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kiyakotari wrote: »
    Still no wolf pet or crates... :/

I even posted in the stream about being excited for the pet as it was live!

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom

You do have your Twitch account linked to both your ESO and Bethesda.Net accounts, right? If so, ticket time!

Not necessary. Only the link between Twitch account and ESO needs to be there, Bethesda.net isn't necessary. I created a twitch account only for this, just linked it to my ESO acocunt, and got the wolf pet.
  • Gamergirl1973
    Gamergirl1973
    ✭✭
    Hello,
    I still haven't received my free crates or fire atronach wolf pet. I was able to watch to last 15 mins of the stream due to internet problems, but that should have qualified me right? Anyone else still not have their items?
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've submitted a ticket for this. Yes, my accounts are linked, and both accounts were signed in while I was watching the stream. There's a thread about the fact that a number of people haven't received their drops yet here.