Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Am I doing this right?

scjohnson243b14_ESO
scjohnson243b14_ESO
Soul Shriven
So. I started a warden with all stamina, and using a bow as my weapon, currently I use sneak, open up with snipe, then hope for a stun/crust when it hits. I’m trying to keep a bow skill, one of each of my 3 class skills and one different on my bar so it levels up. I’m using medium armor because it seems to buff crit.

I’m level 11, and just don’t seem to be doing much damage, is that normal?

I am starting to wonder if I should have went magic, it seems like they do more damage?

Anyway, just making sure the basic idea I’m playing with is correct.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your probably not wearing Stamina sets that boost that attribute.

Also, at L11 you have not opened up all the skills to use, nor unlocked the passives that are the real power in this game.

Now, back to Bow, Snipe in a one skill rotation is not going to do much damage. You also need endless hail, arrow spray and posion arrow. Drop a hail, use spray to crowd control and light attacks or posion arrow to finish off.

Snipe is really a gank opener, best used from behind and in stealth, but the main fight is going to be as outlined above
    Edited by Nestor on August 7, 2018 4:08PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"