The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Is Barbarian Beauty hair glitched?

Meesha1170
Meesha1170
✭✭✭✭
I bought this recently but it appears that the lock of hair that hangs on the right portion of your face clips through your brow or something causing it to look like a chunk or hole is appearing in the middle of said lock.

Is this a known bug or is my issue an isolated incident as a result of how I created the appearance of my toon? I like the hair but I keep fixating on that stupid missing chunk.
Edited by Meesha1170 on August 4, 2018 7:14PM

Best Answers

• SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When they first released it, it was glitchy as heck ... seriously badly glitchy. Then they fixed it. Maybe it's still not fixed completely.
    I noticed it still remains on the bottom of the hair menu, even though hairs that work with your character are supposed to be at the top of the screen. So they never fixed that, at least. Don't know about any other glitches, though. What race are you playing on?
    Answer ✓
  • Meesha1170
    Meesha1170
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the reply. I’m playing a Redguard. Shame it’s had a bad history. It looks gorgeous. I guess I’ll deal with the small imperfection over its original mess.
    Answer ✓
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah it is still glitchy, seem this hair was not created very well, and has always had serious issues.. No idea what happened when this was designed.
    Answer ✓