The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dolgubon's Issue

Robbie529
Robbie529
✭✭
Hello, I can't get the Lazy Writ Crafter to work for me. I feel like I just started the game, before add-ons. It started this with a few Dolgubon's patches that I installed this week. Any solutions/suggestions? I have disabled the add-ons & uninstalled the patches. Thank you
  • Gundug
    Gundug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s hard to tell exactly what you are dealing with, but you might be able to get it working if you delete the dolgubonslazywritcreator.lua in the SavedVariables folder (or if you are using Minion, right click on the addon in your list and hit delete saved variables). Then, I would reinstall the addon from the latest version available.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The two things I run into is style stone being disabled and not enough mats.
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think u have to go i to settings then addons and do something there.

Sorry to be so vague but i cant remember what i did when i had the issuse.

It qas pretty straight forward to get it working from what i remember.