The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stuck in Combat

maxjapank
maxjapank
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Honestly, fix this. You once said that we would remain in combat for 6 seconds. But you've somehow bungled this. It is these quality of life %^$# in pvp that would go a long ways to making your pvp community happy. Enough said.
  • Anrose
    Anrose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m currently in combat even though I haven’t been in PvP for almost 24 hours.

In fact 13 of my 15 characters cannot mount.

My poor Templar... She hasn’t seen her horse since 2015. Please ZOS. Reunite them. :'(
    Edited by Anrose on August 4, 2018 3:41PM
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's even worse on a Magicka Warden now qq
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • Crixus8000
    Crixus8000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is so annoying. I very often can't mount up for a long time. I would love this to get fixed.
  • GlorphNoldorin
    GlorphNoldorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flood zos with /bug reports. I do at least 3 daily for this in combat bug. Or take your business elsewhere.
  • BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is still happening, not a real big deal but have to hold left mouse button down to do an attack then it fixes and you start gaining H/S/M back.
    “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking
  • Dominion_Nightblade
    Gotta look at the positive side I guess... My toons get a lot of exercise running around cyrodiil.

Personally this stuck in combat is small worries to me.. As a main Nightblade I need precision when I fight, I don't gank, or spin to win because that's no skill play, but the lag is what's gonna make me move on to another game one day. Lag + Nightblade = Rage.
    Edited by Dominion_Nightblade on October 4, 2018 9:49PM