The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Kings Guard | Daggerfall Covenant | PvP | Starting Back UP

Dylont
Dylont
✭✭
Hey guys.

Not sure if any of you might remember but Kings Guard was an Old PVP guild back in ESO Beta stages and early release but had died out a few months after release. I'm planning on bringing it back as I've started to play the game more over the past few months. Right now the guild is small so there will be chances of people being promoted to high ranks as we get members. The main focus of the guild is PVP but this could change in the future but just depends on what people want.

We don't have a minimum level or cp level. Anyone can join as long as you are gonna join in with the pvp campaigns with guildmates cause being a lone wolf is fun but it's even more fun with mates.

We don't have a Discord server as of posting this but if you message me in-game I'm more than willing to add you to the guild or just comment on this.

These guys will add you to the guild if you message them too: @Dylont @Tarixxiv
Edited by Dylont on August 6, 2018 11:29AM
Main: Reavern - Dark Elf - DK Magicka Tank ┃ PC EU
Guild: Kings Guard ┃ PVE/ Social guild, feel free to sign up on our discord.
@Dylont in-game ┃ Dylon#2562 on Discord