The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Teleport-only guild?

SlippyCheeze
SlippyCheeze
✭✭✭
The other day I saw what would actually be phenomenally useful to me, a "teleport only" guild. As in, exists to have people in it that can be used as teleport targets for free travel.

Sadly, I didn't pay enough attention, got distracted by a dungeon, and lost the chat line about it. Anyone got a pointer in the right direction?

I'm definitely not looking for a social guild or anything like that -- already got that well covered, and have no desire for another. Also, obviously, not looking for trade or events in it.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A large trade guild that has no requirements would work just as well and also provide a storefront, even if it's not an ideal location. You can turn off the chat and use the features of the guild as you wish.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trading guilds are usually good for this. Trading guilds that are not in prime locations tend to not charge a fee. Their members are all over the place doing different things. And they are usually full and have the most active members.

I would think a guild built soley on the idea of having someone to port to would soon be a less than active guild, and hence would not have that many to port to.

BTW, if you are on PC, the Luminary Transporter addon makes finding guildies in certain zones easy. Try the mod, you may already have plenty of port to players.
    Edited by Nestor on August 3, 2018 6:49PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Higuchi
    Higuchi
    ✭✭
    I can invite you to some trade guilds, with 450-500 ppl in them, with no or\and low reqs (like, 2k per week).
    Drop me a line in-game, @Hig'uchi, if interested
    NA Server 📚 MacOS 🐾
    Naofumí The Arcanist / Goellean (gameID: @Alien.101)
  • SilverWF
    SilverWF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Higuchi wrote: »
    I can invite you to some trade guilds, with 450-500 ppl in them, with no or\and low reqs (like, 2k per week).
    Drop me a line in-game, @Hig'uchi, if interested

Are you sure he is playing on the same server with you and the same platform?

Ah, 'NA', makes sense now...
    • PC EU. Ebonheart Pact. CP 1k+
    • YouTube: All ESO disguises (2014)
    • EU players are humans too! We want our maintenances in the least pop time (at deep night) and not lasted for several hours!
    • Animation canceR - is true PvP cancer! When you can't see which actions your opponent do - you can't react properly on them!
  • SlippyCheeze
    SlippyCheeze
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the feedback, y'all. That is useful perspective.

Oh, and I'm using "Easy Travel", which does the porting when you right-click a zone name. :)