Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Can we please have 3840x2160 res for the new Wolfhunter wallpaper?

Naolwyn
Naolwyn
✭✭
I absolutely LOVE the new desktop wallpaper for the Wolfhunter DLC! However, 1920x1080 just doesn't cut it for my monitor. Can we have a 3840x2160 version, pretty please?

11b78820ea3daa14f91e270d670111dd_the-elder-scrolls-online-wolfhunter_wallpaper-1366x768.jpg

• alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Naolwyn wrote: »
    I absolutely LOVE the new desktop wallpaper for the Wolfhunter DLC! However, 1920x1080 just doesn't cut it for my monitor. Can we have a 3840x2160 version, pretty please?

11b78820ea3daa14f91e270d670111dd_the-elder-scrolls-online-wolfhunter_wallpaper-1366x768.jpg

if u have windows 10 just right click on image open with paint 3d and u can alter the size with no probs, i know its not what ur asking for, but its a work around
    Main character dk - Vanikifar whitestrike
  • Mister_DMC
    Mister_DMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is fantastic artwork
  • theyancey
    theyancey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, my monitor's native resolution is 3440X1440. I hate it when some otherwise beautiful stuff runs in a box.
  • Sovjet
    Sovjet
    ✭✭✭
    Naolwyn wrote: »

if u have windows 10 just right click on image open with paint 3d and u can alter the size with no probs, i know its not what ur asking for, but its a work around

This works indeed, but the result won't be perfect. Stretching pixels isn't a good thing imho.
    For every player that quits, more will join in my name - Molag Bal 2E 583
  • Sovjet
    Sovjet
    ✭✭✭

-
    Edited by Sovjet on August 2, 2018 4:59PM
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Well since you asked so nicely... :)

22g44kb3hn3i.jpg
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    3440x1440 please : D
  • Sovjet
    Sovjet
    ✭✭✭
    -

Edited by Sovjet on August 2, 2018 4:59PM
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thaaank you @ZOS_GinaBruno :smile:
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mister_DMC wrote: »
    It is fantastic artwork

The best one yet imo <3
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭

22g44kb3hn3i.jpg

Freaking love it! Masterful piece, setting as my PS4's Custom Theme now~ <3
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2730+
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice.

Have wallpaper graphic designers ever considered putting the text in an area of the picture that is not routinely covered up by icons? :smile:
    ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Naolwyn
    Naolwyn
    ✭✭
    Yay! Thank you so much, @ZOS_GinaBruno! You are a star! :D
  • Jamdarius
    Jamdarius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I also ask to have a wish and make it happen? No Lags in Cyrodil pretty pls <3
  • Golnebo
    Golnebo
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome!
    PC - EU

{Nemesis the Magnificent} - Wannabe Magician with a nack for accidentally killing everything around him - Aldmeri Dominion High Elf Mastercrafter.
    {Knightmare the Wild} - Fiendish Templar Lady with a must kill attitude - Dunmer by birth - EP by choice.
    {Thinks-he-is-Funny} - Tough EP Argonian Dragon Knight. Drinks his ale in Belkarth - Secretly in love with his battlesister Knightmare the Wild. Battlegrounds King.
    {Son-of-a-Witch} - Confused Nightblade who took up the dark arts of black magic. Literally sits in Mournhold all day doing nothing. Dreams of returning to Dragonstar Arena.
    {Eilalenya Alkinaerith} - Strikingly beautiful High Elf of the Aldmeri Dominion - Seducer of men and elves - Learning the Healer ropes. Heals for fun.
    {Blue Bear-y Pie} - Think-outside-the-box Mastercrafter Warden - Enjoys long walks on the beach - Protector of Tamriel's fauna and wildlife - Breton lady.
    {Neopatra} - Grumpy old Veteran - Wreaks havoc in Cyrodill - loves her grandchildren - Redguard Brute. In case of bad mood she turns into a werewolf.
    {Sneaky little Maraya} - Gorgeous Redguard Bombshell - Evil stamsorc who loves to clear dungeons of monsters.
    {Seven of Nirn} - No-nonsense brutal lady-Orc. Always rambling on about the Covenant. Get with it or get out kinda StamSorcOrc.
    {Reeks-of-Incompetence} - Hangs in the balance DK. Studied to become a dentist. Alcohol made her do nothing all day. Argonian Historian.
    {Doctor Whoops} - Self conscious Sorc . Father to 18 children. None of which are anywhere in sight. Proves shield nerfs wrong. Currently doing vDSA.
    {Daisy Deathbringer} - Foul necromancer that likes to hang at funerals and graveyards. Mostly plays with the dead, does not deal much death.
    {Major Defiler} - Lovely necromancer who likes to study life. Puts the word romance in necromance.
    {Cindiana Jones} - Defected Templar. Very deadly in Battlegrounds. Likes to wander around Cyrodill.
    {Sideskirt Bob} - Nightblade who got his nickname when a lady Nord mentioned his waistline.
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stupid question, probably, but is there a way to find and set the various ESO DLC wallpapers and/or loading screen art to the Xbox dashboard background. I know how to do it with the various achievement-related art, but some of the other wallpapers, loading screen art, etc are awesome too.

Thanks

Edit for noun/verb disagreement.
    Edited by Feric51 on August 3, 2018 1:28PM
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Very nice.

Have wallpaper graphic designers ever considered putting the text in an area of the picture that is not routinely covered up by icons? :smile:

We will certainly pass along that feedback. Thanks!
    Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on August 3, 2018 1:53PM
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feric51 wrote: »
    Stupid question, probably, but is there a way to find and set the various ESO DLC wallpapers and/or loading screen art to the Xbox dashboard background. I know how to do it with the various achievement-related art, but some of the other wallpapers, loading screen art, etc are awesome too.

Thanks

Download your chosen Wallpaper to a USB Drive, Insert the USB drive into the Xbox One and open the Media Player app. Select File Explorer, choose that device, then select your image,When it's displayed, press the Menu button on your controller and select Set as background hope that helps
    Main character dk - Vanikifar whitestrike
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feric51 wrote: »

Thanks

Download your chosen Wallpaper to a USB Drive, Insert the USB drive into the Xbox One and open the Media Player app. Select File Explorer, choose that device, then select your image,When it's displayed, press the Menu button on your controller and select Set as background hope that helps

Thank you very much! Learn something new everyday.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

22g44kb3hn3i.jpg

I don't know why but that pic reminded me of the quest in PoE 1 (Pillars of Eternity) the hunt quest for Persoq

PE1_Persoq.png
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice.

We will certainly pass along that feedback. Thanks!

@ZOS_GinaBruno ... Don't let my critique about the placement of the text fool you. Every wallpaper y'all have made for this game, I have liked. Please pass that along, too, if you would be so kind.
    ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • malchior
    malchior
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's one of the best artwork from ESO to date. Love it! Kudos to the artist(s).
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RouDeR wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    3440x1440 please : D

Just scale it down to your monitor, like they do from a source high res image to make all the lower res ones.
    I learned that trick over 10 years ago.
  • moonio
    moonio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if this wallpaper is also available in 4k?
    ca51ec9f6c1e917f8590aa7bf2867e41_scrying-of-the-psijic-monks_wallpaper-1920x1080.jpg
  • yiasemi
    yiasemi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice wallpaper, unfortunately as soon as I saw it I thought that's a Saturday Night Fever pose. No one fires a bow like that, unless John Travolta has more talents than even the Chairman of the Board knows.
    All the wolves are appreciating the um choreography. Night Fever, Night Fever ooh.
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    yiasemi wrote: »
    Nice wallpaper, unfortunately as soon as I saw it I thought that's a Saturday Night Fever pose. No one fires a bow like that, unless John Travolta has more talents than even the Chairman of the Board knows.
    All the wolves are appreciating the um choreography. Night Fever, Night Fever ooh.

Ah Ah Ah Ah Staying alive staying live

Ah Ah Ah Ah Staying aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive

:p

Halcyon Black
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    yiasemi wrote: »

Ah Ah Ah Ah Staying alive staying live

Ah Ah Ah Ah Staying aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive

:p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1qN6gLbUMw
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Respects to the team for the artwork :)
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was the first time I felt so hyped just to login in. This was was very well done!