The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Monster Helm costumes

Savos_Saren
Savos_Saren
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I really like the idea of being able to wear some of these monster helms as cosmetic pieces. Do you think ZOS will be pushing all monster helms or just a select few? I'd really like to see Valkyn Skoria in the future. I've run Valkyn Skoria on my DK since 2014... but then, recently, I traded it in for Domihaus… but I still love the look of Valkyn!

@ZOS_GinaBruno any insight?
Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
Savos Saren
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really like the idea of being able to wear some of these monster helms as cosmetic pieces. Do you think ZOS will be pushing all monster helms or just a select few? I'd really like to see Valkyn Skoria in the future. I've run Valkyn Skoria on my DK since 2014... but then, recently, I traded it in for Domihaus… but I still love the look of Valkyn!

They had a few other ones on a recent PTS ... which you could preview at the outfit station.

Molag Kena was one of them.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They had a few other ones on a recent PTS ... which you could preview at the outfit station.

Molag Kena was one of them.

Kena is next up, confirmed in the August showcase.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally, they should have a “Pirate Skeleton” Arms Pack, it would be a real work of “Arr’t.”
    (Not to mention I would be on to it Like Jack Sparrow and a bottle of Rum.)
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Troll King and Grothdarr are on the PTS currently. Safe to say they will be going through most if not all of these.

And yes the Grothdarr weapon pack is ugly as sin. Dead flesh set on fire. Yuck.

If they make the Skoria weapons neon orange like the helm, then I'm gonna pass on those too.
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »
    Troll King and Grothdarr are on the PTS currently. Safe to say they will be going through most if not all of these.

And yes the Grothdarr weapon pack is ugly as sin. Dead flesh set on fire. Yuck.

If they make the Skoria weapons neon orange like the helm, then I'm gonna pass on those too.

Yeah, I'm really wondering what they're going to do with the Valkyn Arms setup. Grothdarr already looks firey to an extent. I'm a DK- so my sword and shield already light up neon orange. (but I realize other classes don't have that advantage) I just really want the helm and shoulders as a costume item to cover up my ugly Domihaus helm. :D
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren