Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pet Chicken Please!

Lord_Wrath
Lord_Wrath
✭✭✭✭✭
I know theres a guar chicken, but I want an actual chicken. The ones in Cyrodill keep stealthing away. I cant be alone in this, who wants a silly cluckin chicken?!
1300+ CP | Lørd Wrath | - Sorcerer - Palatine - Grand Master Crafter - 30000 Achievement Points
Launch Player - PC - NA - EP
  • OrdoHermetica
    OrdoHermetica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord_Wrath wrote: »
    I know theres a guar chicken, but I want an actual chicken. The ones in Cyrodill keep stealthing away. I cant be alone in this, who wants a silly cluckin chicken?!

I second this motion.
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Would also be nice if when you go into combat the chicken gets scared, "bac bac bacaw", then lays an egg and runs away a little bit.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES! I've been wanting one for soooo long :blush:

The Dark Cockerel that has been datamined is pretty awesome, im excited for it
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A black rooster was datamined.

Me wants chickens too!!!
  • LifenLemons
    LifenLemons
    ✭✭✭

I'd buy this just to call it Kfc
    Edited by LifenLemons on August 2, 2018 11:26AM
    Occasional Online Opinionated Flyby Conversationalist // Part Time Coffee Addict // Hobosapien // Casual Gamer // SAST
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finger licking good
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Only if the NPCs start calling you "chicken chaser" like in Fable. XD
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    only if it's life size.

What_d11c95_58462.jpg
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Runs wrote: »
    Would also be nice if when you go into combat the chicken gets scared, "bac bac bacaw", then lays an egg and runs away a little bit.

I would pay crowns or gems for that emote
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lylith wrote: »
    only if it's life size.

What_d11c95_58462.jpg

Reminds me of this...

https://youtu.be/yxFlX1BudYw
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
  • Lord_Wrath
    Lord_Wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Runs wrote: »
    "bac bac bacaw"

Nuff said
    1300+ CP | Lørd Wrath | - Sorcerer - Palatine - Grand Master Crafter - 30000 Achievement Points
  • Sgtmeg
    Sgtmeg
    ✭✭✭
    aw_crwn_pets_daemoncockerel_1x1.jpg

Boy have I got good news for you
  • Lord_Wrath
    Lord_Wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sgtmeg wrote: »

Well ***-a-doodle-do!

Whered you find that out from?
  • Lord_Wrath
    Lord_Wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I WILL NAME HIM GEORGE AND I WILL PET HIM AND SQUEEZE HIM ALL DAY LONG
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got my chicken finally!! <3<3<3
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    :( Rock Out With *** Out is invalid guild name. So is Rock Out Cockerel Out. There goes my dreams...

I do enjoy having this, hope to get the Riverwood white hen too when it's released.

aw_crwn_pets_riverwoodwhitehen_1x1.jpg
  • Myyth
    Myyth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sgtmeg wrote: »

And the bad news....

it costs 100 gems.

100 GEMS

Why couldn't they make it one of the 40 gem pets? /cry :'(:'(

It will be very expensive, like around $40+, from at least 8 probably many more crates to get 100 gems. And don't even suggest I might get lucky. I have never gotten anything I want from the free crates I have received.
    Edited by Myyth on September 23, 2018 6:11PM
  • Lord_Wrath
    Lord_Wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Luckily @Myyth I was able to rack up enough gems over the months with free crates, most things dont appeal to me. The 100 was worth it for me, however yes for someone who just wants it and doesnt have any gems that would be a feat.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the demon rooster. It's GORGEOUS.
    It seems to be one of those pets whose eyes glow whenever it's a full moon or no moon, when the werewolves and vampire spawns are out that can turn you. My rooster's eyes started glowing, and I noticed it was a full moon. I went to Bangkorai, and sure enough, the werewolves that can turn you into a werewolf were out.
    My Imperial guy is now a werewolf. B)
  • Darkhorse1975
    Darkhorse1975
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive learned from experience that if you do the funky chicken dance long enough, your dreams will come true! I remember someone on here getting a pet goat without there being a funky goat dance to do, so dont ever loose hope!

200w.webp
    Edited by Darkhorse1975 on September 24, 2018 7:33AM
    Master Craftsman!
  • Myyth
    Myyth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Luckily @Myyth I was able to rack up enough gems over the months with free crates, most things dont appeal to me. The 100 was worth it for me, however yes for someone who just wants it and doesnt have any gems that would be a feat.

yes, well there is more to my quest to get the demon chicken.
    I did have about 15 gems. then I got two free crates from the recent event. Of course I did not get the chicken, but i ended up with around 25 gems after.
    Then after seeing everyone selling and buying crowns for gold in zone chat, I couldn't resist and decided to try it.
    I spent 600 000 gold on 8 crown crates. And as usual, all 8 crates were total garbage. I got a cat mask and a festival begging emote which seemed suiting. No chicken!!! and the worst, I am now sitting at 87 gems. So close, yet not enough!
    I do not know what to do now.
    I refuse to spend real money. I do not have enough gold to buy more crates. I think what I am going to do is wait till we get the 100K gold reward. I have two accounts so that means I will get 200K gold. That will be enough to buy more crates and get me the last 13 gems to finally have the chicken!