The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stay tuned...

R_K
R_K
✭✭✭✭✭
Version 5 of Essential Housing Tools is nearly complete.
Stay tuned... Housing Is Going Live.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE5O54PranE&feature=youtu.be
Essential Housing Tools. Get Creative.
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You win! This is incredible, I can't wait

also at time of posting 3 views 3 likes on YouTube!
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ymh75Gt.jpg
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ixie wrote: »
    You win! This is incredible, I can't wait

also at time of posting 3 views 3 likes on YouTube!

All I know is that I expect to see amazingness from all of you... I want photos, videos, whatever... just lots of very active, automated and animated houses. :smile:
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ymh75Gt.jpg

I nearly spit my drink out when I just saw this.
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    <taps watch>

• Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just when I think it couldn’t possibly get any better.... there you go again and leave me amazed!
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    <taps watch>

Ok, ok... so in truth, I finished v5 today; I cannot release its functionality, however, until the necessary API changes are released -- which will be at the launch of Wolfhunter. So, I'll join you...

/tapwatch
    :p
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delphinia wrote: »
    Just when I think it couldn’t possibly get any better.... there you go again and leave me amazed!

<3:p
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ehhh?? What did I just watch? What was that? how did it do that? I am so confused right now!

TELL ME! please?
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @kikkehs Hi!

So, the add-on is Essential Housing Tools - and the video was demonstrating some of the new automation and animation features that will be released when the Wolfhunter DLC goes live.

The scene was constructed using Essential Housing Tools' Build module. The satellite dish, in particular, was built using a ridiculous number of Alinor Wall Mirrors.

Let me know if you have any other questions. :smile:
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That looks awesome xD can I with this make one switch turn all my lights on and off? Or sections of the house to diffrent switches?
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kikkehs wrote: »
    That looks awesome xD can I with this make one switch turn all my lights on and off? Or sections of the house to diffrent switches?

Yes and yes :smile: The current version (4.2) has tons of features as it stands today -- from group editing furniture, copy & paste of furniture, construction of various shape templates, animation, etc. -- but version 5.0, which contains the Triggers module (for automation like you're talking about), will be released when Wolfhunter goes live (as it requires the upcoming API changes to work).
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Really cool to bad I'm on xb
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really cool to bad I'm on xb

Thank you! I hope that ZeniMax can one day bring add-ons to Console; but I have no idea if that's on their project plan or if it's really feasible. I guess ya never know!