The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for training

malcolmhagger
malcolmhagger
✭✭✭
Just started PC/NA and was looking for someone to help me get started. I have a dark elf mNB dps so anything magicka related would be fine! (Julianos,seducer, ect)

PC/NA
@X-Macc
  • K1NGPALM3R1
    K1NGPALM3R1
    ✭✭
    I'm not on the same platform, When you stay just started do you mean new to the game?

If you're speed leveling (skyreach, Spellscar) Only advice I can give don't focus on gear to much as you will out level them fairly quick.
    Once you hit level 50. You then have to grind to level 160 this is where you're gear caps and cant get any higher level.

Personally I wouldn't rush the game and enjoy it, Travel about and find skyshards. Worst thing is hitting 160 and not being able to travel to where you want cause you haven't unlocked the way shrine.

If you have already played the game I gave just wasted 5 mins :D
    MagSorc - Lorddaley PVE
    MagDK - Zantho PVP
    Stamblade - Erindos PVP
    MagSorc - GetRekt PVP
    VHR, VAA,VAS, VMA, VMOL,
    'Ah that mudcrab had a set of greaves on him'
  • malcolmhagger
    malcolmhagger
    ✭✭✭
    Lol yea man I’ve been playing since launch on console lol I appreciate the advice and comeplete agree with it regarding new players