The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Psijic Time stop Bug

Skander
Skander
✭✭✭✭✭
People WILL perma stun you if they are stacking this skill.

fix this as fast as you can
I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
-Elder Nightblades Online
Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Could you provide a little more information or steps to repro the issue? As it stands, we weren't able to get this to happen.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My computer freeze when time stop is upon me and no... I don't mean that I can't move my character as it's supposed to happen, is my whole computer that lag-freeze to death.
    "I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."
  • lonewolf26
    lonewolf26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In my experience it's behaving just about as poorly as most every other spammable stun (petrify and its morphs, rune prison and rune cage).

The typical issue starts when someone stuns you and you attempt to break free. Almost immediately after the break free animation finishes I get restunned, usually by one or more players spamming the stun skill. Sometimes this follow-up stun isn't obvious and you see no visual clue that you're stunned. If you have the stamina you can try to break free again . However at this point it's just a resource race between you and the ones stunning you. Break free/restun until they or another opposing player finishes you off.

At no point so I receive CC immunity during this break free race which would end it outright.

It feels like CC immunity isn't applied immediately on break free, but maybe the next GCD following it.
    Edited by lonewolf26 on July 31, 2018 7:45PM
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could you provide a little more information or steps to repro the issue? As it stands, we weren't able to get this to happen.

The metter is "when you are into a stun animation and another stun happens in the same moment, you get what's called a "double stun". Since Time Freeze isn't breakable, people casting it with a meager delay one on top of each other make the unbreakable cc disgustingly long. It's more of a combination of events BUT it's still awful.
    Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should realize this game can't handle all the CC they liked to put in it. It's a BIG mess and there are countless of threads very detailed across the whole forum about immunity not working and perma stuns.
    @ZOS you really should check the multitude of posts already made and get something done, it's getting really annoying.
    It's not really a problem to reproduce everything CC related (messed up as it is), for the team working on these kind of issues it suffices to log in to the game from their home as we do and go to Cyrodiil as we do, let them play a couple of hours in the "real world" of this game and sure as hell they should be able to experience a LOT of amazing things happening with CC.
    Also, I would suggest them to equip expensive immovable potions and see how often they aren't doing jack.

This game cannot process so much. Stop adding CC crap @ZOS.

lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skander wrote: »

The metter is "when you are into a stun animation and another stun happens in the same moment, you get what's called a "double stun". Since Time Freeze isn't breakable, people casting it with a meager delay one on top of each other make the unbreakable cc disgustingly long. It's more of a combination of events BUT it's still awful.

Not saying it does, but it needs to automatically grant CC immunity and CC immunity should prevent it from working.

It would make sense.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The double stun isnt isolated to time stop, if say 5 ppl are spamming cc on you at the same time, roughly, you get this "doublestun" where you cant rly break out of it fast. Youre stuck in it for 2-3 secs

PC EU
    PvP only
  • AdicusDio
    AdicusDio
    ✭✭✭
    I can confirm this has happened to me. Too many stuns getting spammed.

It's like some attacks that you can spam numerous times but the other player (getting hit) isn't getting the info on their end fast enough i.e. info that's being delayed, the game seems to ignore the victim and go off the attacker.

I've spammed attacks on enemy players that seemingly are standing still, and after 3rd/4th attack finally appear to start running on my screen but end up dead when the final hit lands. On the other end, I've been hit the same way where there's NO incoming warning OR I hear an arrow for example but no damage decrease. Next thing I know, I'm dead and recap shows 4 different people were attacking at range, but due to the delay of info between all parties and server, I never got enough notice other than one arrow sound effect.

Stuns seem to be doing the same thing. You get stunned, break free, stunned again immediately as the game seems to not be able to track accurately you were already stunned/frozen.
  • Mr_Wolfe
    Mr_Wolfe
    ✭✭✭
    Same here. This happened to me alot during Midyear Mayhem -- if I got focused by a group I'd either be stunlocked and unable to break out, or I'd do the break out animation and then immediately get CCed again. Happened with other types of CC as well, sometimes instead of being stunned I'd be locked in place by multiple talons/encase casts while everyone ranged me to death.

No immunity regardless of whether I used break out or immovable pots, though it did seem like using immovable pots before jumping into the fray prevented the problem. (Until the potion wears off.) I'm guessing it's an issue with CC immunity not being applied for a small window after the initial CC.

[edit]

Could also be a lag issue, as @AdicusDio suggested. I've definitely had situations in both PvP and PvE where the game seems to lag and then apply several seconds worth of attacks all at once, while not recognizing any defensive/healing actions I took.

I can't count how many times I've popped a potion at ~80% health, then suddenly dropped to 0 and had a message pop up saying "you can't do that while dead." It's especially annoying when the recap shows a bunch of 2-3k attacks that never played on your screen and don't add up to the amount of health you had.
    Edited by Mr_Wolfe on August 8, 2018 9:02PM
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope, still bugged.